BY REVLON

Lightweight, high definition velvety metallic matte color. Moisturizing, velvety feel. 100% wax-free, gel formula. Now Available in 8 high definition metallic matte shades.

Achieve high-definition color in a metallic matte finish with the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolor.

Benefits:

• Lightweight, high-definition color
  • Moisturizing, velvety feel
  • 100% wax-free gel formula
  • Plush velvety applicator
  • High definition metallic matte shades

How To Use:

Use plush applicator for desired application.

Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Vinyl Dimethicone / Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, C30-50 Alcohols, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-(C12-14 Alkyl PPG-4) Hexamethylenediurea, Kaolin, Bismuth Oxychloride, Silica Silylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Methicone, Sodium Saccharin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, BHT, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Linalool. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

• Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ Metallic Revlon Ultra HD...10 Answers
  • I want to try this lip color but I need answers first ple...15 Answers
  • Follow for follow?1 Answers
Morgan F.
Marlboro, NJ
I love the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolors. This shade flare is between a copper reddish pinkish tone and is more subtle compared to the darker colors I own. It's a bit glittery but not as metallic and showy as the other shades I have. I like how my lips stand out and it looks great in a matter of seconds. I love how soft and smooth my lips feel so they aren't chapped or dry. My only complaint is that If you want to put on a few more layers to make it more bold and stand out there may be little tiny clumps that form under the inner parts of my lip. This may happen with one coat too. So I sometimes have to smear a bit on my fingers to get those parts off. But it's not as clumpy as other lipsticks have been in the past. I love the soft applicator and the sleek glass bottle. Most of all I like how it's liquid cream so my lips don't get too dry or brittle cracking up in lines/creases on my regular stick lipsticks. The glitter and colors compliment one another to stand out making for a pretty look in a matter of seconds! I would recommend this color If you don't want something too dark or bright. This Flare shade is in between and is a nice classic shade that I can see a lot of women enjoying! I also love that it's a pretty big sized bottle compared to other products too! So I find these colors will last me a while from now! This color is a nice neutral shade for fall too! I took a picture of the exact shade this color is and how the bottle looks too. Thanks Revlon!
Jabs M.
Madison
Review for: Other more...
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ Metallic number 660 Romance was a gift from my sister who raves about it’s lasting power and that it was not so drying as long-lasting lip color seems to be. I was skeptical. I was wrong. Not only does this lip color go on smoothly and where you intend it to be, the richness of the color and the staying power have made this my number one lip product. It lasts wonderfully and does not dry out my lips at all. It even stays through some pool swimming. I couldn’t find this color on influenster, but I listed it above because it is a stunning red. You can be sure I will be buying this one again and again...maybe even stockpiling it so that I still have some if there is ever a dreaded “discontinued” situation. First lip stain I have ever loved!
Jord C.
This matte lip color looks amazing with any style. It is very pigmented, doesn’t streak, and lasts as long as you don’t eat or drink anything. The consistency of this product is very creamy and velvety and feels almost natural on the lips. It is not super drying on the lips, but I would suggest applying a lip balm after any lipstick use. When taking it off, the color does stain the lips. But just apply some lip balm over it and it’s a “your color but better” type of deal. The color is kind of burgundy and maroon at the same time and works well with many skin tones. Overall a great product that I would recommend to everyone! Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ Metallic
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I picked this up on a trip to Wal-Mart awhile back, and I wanted to love it. The scent is absolutely delicious, and the finish is beautiful. But with today's lip products and the demand for a lasting finish, this fell flat. Like an Instagram follower commented, "It claims to be matte, so it should dry down and it doesn't." A lot of people feel that way about matte lip products. The formulation of this one feels like a gloss. I have no issue with that, because that's comfortable to me and doesn't have shine, so technically it's still a matte; it just doesn't last like a matte is expected to, because it also wears like a gloss in the fact that it is virtually gone within 30 minutes. If you have no issue with that, this is a beautiful lip product! However, if you're looking for lasting color, you won't get that from this.
Erika B.
Homestead, FL
This one of my favorite liquid lipsticks. The color is nicely pigmented and it dries very quickly and very matte. It also lasts a long time and the applicator is nice and soft, spreads the product smoothly and allows for a good amount of control. I only with their were more colors available and that Revlon was cruelty free.
Julia C.
Larnaca
Absolutely adore this lipstick, it says that it’s HD matte but honestly it’s actually more like a lip cream from NYX then like a full on Matt lipstick. It’s also quite hydrating for a liquid lipstick that are supposed to be HD matte so I actually really like it on the colour is so gorgeous.
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
I absolutely lovveeeee it this lip gloss. First off its a pale pink color, not overly pink and it would look perfect on any skin tone. The brush used to apply it is unique in the fact that its a soft tipped brush and not a stiff sponge like it usually is when it comes to lip glosses. It glides on smoothly and evenly and the smell is a nice candy like scent. I found that gloss is pretty long lasting. I applied it like every couple of hours or so. I would say this is one of the free samples I have ever received! I would definitely purchase this item and add as one of my beauty products.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm giving this product four stars because they were great for what I used them for. I received my first Revlon ultra matte in a monthly subscription box, and have to say that I was not too excited about trying it out. When I swatched the color on my hand, I was really impressed with the pigment and depth that came across with just one swipe. I wore these two bright colors for a Halloween costume this year and it served well. But, I do have to say that I don't see myself wearing these bright colors for day-to-day life - I'm more of a dark red girl. The product also didn't ever really dry on my lip and came off on nearly everything I touched. I couldn't kiss my boyfriend or eat/drink without it wiping off on the glass or fork. It's a fun, affordable product for what I used it for - but once again, definitely not for every day use.
Chloe W.
Clarksville , TN
These liquid lipsticks are amazing. They actually dry matte which I’ve noticed some liquid lipsticks do not. It does take a while to fully dry and get matte but after about 20 min or so it’s dry. It is a lipstick you’ll have to reapply after doing virtually anything with your mouth. But the color payoff and comfort is worth the reapplications. I’ve never noticed that it is overly sticky or slippery. It is drying on the lips as all matte lipsticks are but with a little chapstick beforehand it should be okay.
Sarah C.
So I have bought this one a couple months ago and I don’t know if maybe it was just the color I bought but I didn’t really like the color I had and I just don’t typically reach for it very often I like the metallic look I think that it’s a very wearable metallic not in your face you could wear every day I’m and I like the formula but I just don’t like the color that I chose I think I need to get a different color and I probably really like it because the formula so beautiful and so creamy and it looks so nice on the lips.
Charity D.
Mc Calla, AL
Does this product last for several hours or does it have to be reapplied throughout the day?
Genita K.
I want to try this lip color but I need answers first please. Does it crease or make your lips look dry?
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Does that lip color actually look matte?
Zobia K.
Waynesburg, OH
Are the colors long lasting and do they dry the lips?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
R these a must try ? Or bad?