Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™

Creamy and hyper matte? It does exist, in our pigment-packed, moisturizing lip mousse, which stays smooth for up to eight hours.
The New Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Mousse Hyper Matte is a vibrant, hyper matte color that meets creamy comfort with this lightweight, non-smudging lip mousse - lasts for up to 8 hours.
Loads of microfine mattifying powders glide on smoothly, without ever feeling dry. In fact, your lips feel phenomenally soft and hydrated thanks to this lip color, even with the matte factor. Our plush, precision-tip applicator was designed to provide the perfect application - because this much pigment deserves some extra attention! And, to make the formula extra special, we added a touch of creamy mango and whipped vanilla scent

How to use:
Dab on our whipped, hyper matte lip mousse, starting in the center of your upper lip and working outward to the edges to get smooth, even color. Do the same with your bottom lip until it's completely filled in with gorgeously matte lip color

I tried a free sample of this product. It wasn’t really my favorite, thinking it was the color. If it worked for you, what shades did you get?
Est ce que vous avez tester ce produit comment vous le trouver ?
If you have to choose a product, among them, which one do you choose and why? [product:revlon-ultra-hd-matte-lipcolortm] Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick
Start your review of Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™!
Las vegas, NV
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Marie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Devotion is amazing mlbb lip tint💋 most mlbb lip sticks are too brown on me but Devotion is different it's nature and pinker and close to my nature lip color! And i also love in the texture! It so soft and long lasting! I definitely recommend this product!
Fairfax, VA
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been looking for a matte lipstick that goes on smooth, doesn't dry out my lips, and that doesn't require a gloss on top to make it look passable. (I did put a light balm on top after a few hours to hydrate a little more, but my lips feel great today.) Revlon has impressed me again. I got the shade Addiction because they were out of Embrace - I bought this through the Wal-Mart app to pick up in store, so a sales associate chose a similar color for me. I almost returned it because it was a lot darker than what I was looking for, but I really didn't feel like it and it's kind of fun to try a random-ish shade that I wouldn't normally pick out (especially for 6 bucks.) I put it on yesterday morning hurriedly because I had a Zoom appointment in 2 minutes. It goes on so smoothly (especially in comparison to the lauded NYX liquid matte lip). It does transfer some, especially when you are applying, so when I rubbed my lips together (you can do that without them sticking!) I had to be really careful. After my appointment, I reapplied with more care. It was helpful to have a lip liner and a little concealer around the lips. I was also able to apply multiple coats without it getting all tacky, though it sunk into the creases in my lips just a tiny bit. It didn't come off really messily when I had soup for lunch (though it was helpful to have a tissue to clean up the lip line just a bit) but it continued to come off some on my straw and water bottle. I did not leave the house yesterday except for a walk, so I don't know how it would fare under a mask. And it wore down nicely when I didn't reapply. No ring around the lips 4 stars, especially if you don't need a mask. Untested as of yesterday, but probably not kiss-proof.
Brownsboro, AL
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Megan R.
LOVE!! It’s matte but doesn’t feel like it on your lips! It goes on so easily and is buildable! It also feels moisturizing which is rare for matte lips!
High Point, NC
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If I could say one thing about this matte lip color, it would be that it is matte without making my lips feel like a desert. There are a variety of options, including ultra matte, matte, gloss and metallic. I own 5 different versions of this lip color and some colors I have purchased numerous times. Highly recommend!
Lyndhurst, NJ
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Mirela N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love revlons hd liquid lip i have afew shades but this ones of of my fav in color devotion they go on smooth they are matte but feel so soft
Danville, IL
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Hannah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I actually really like this Lipcolor. It’s not sticky at all and it applies very smoothly.
Woonsocket, RI
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by ankita G.
Purchased at: Target
I love this lipstick and its light weight feel on my lips. Doesn’t dry out the skin and has a good long stay. I will surely try more shades in this.
Rosharon, TX
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Alecia N.
Purchased at: CVS
The vibrance and intensity of this matte lip color is amazing. I got so many compliments every time I wore it. In fact I need to purchase more. It’s the perfect addition to a lightly beat face. I mean it really POPS!
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Lili O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not like this lip matte as much as I was hoping I would. It did not go on smoothly and it was patchy. It also dry my lips, The only good thing is I did like the variety of shades they have.
Bartow, FL
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor™ uploaded by Zenaida P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Revlon Is a excellent brand beauty products. This lipstick is its my sister favorite. ♥️ She really love the good flavor. Have a good smell and the formula is fabulous. Is good long-lasting formula. The color is pretty and romantic. I am very happy with this lipstick and would definitely recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Jessa M. 5 months ago
Never tried the Maybelline lippie, but the Revlon Ultra HD Matte lipcolor is fantastic and super long lasting. The best lipcolor for the money.