BY REVLON

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Lightweight, High Definition Velvety Matte Color. Moisturizing, Velvety Feel. 100% Wax-free, Gel Formula. Now Available In 24 High Definition Shades.

• Creamy Mango And Whipped Vanilla Fragrance
  • Plush Velvety Applicator
  • 24 High Definition Shades

• Revlon Ultra Hd Matte Lipcolor Revlon Ultra Hd Matte Lip...10 Answers
  • I want to try this lip color but I need answers first ple...15 Answers
  • Will these last all day?10 Answers
Revlon Ultra Hd Matte Lipcolor
  • "Long lasting and super pigmented doent leave my lip sticky or patchy can go all day with out reapplying" in 113 reviews
Vanessa B.
Orange Park, Fl.
Review for: Crush more...
I actually really liked this one because the colors beautiful and the way it looks is just great and worth it
Karla G.
Homestead , FL
Review for: Passion more...
Know this one is not for me!! I like revlon lipsticks but this one is too dry and my lips cracks so much, they have pretty colors but the formula is not the best
yajaira p.
I really like this product I like the matte look and I like the fact that is very affordable and you can find it just about any of your local stores I like to go to ultra they have every color you can imagine I'm very affordable rather is from punk rock purple or that lady in red all beautiful shades and a great finish
Elena G.
This products does great if your lips are very well moisturized and you exfoliate before applying it. The color is more pink and less vibrant once you apply it and blot the extra product off, so if you want a more true color I would either apply more or go for a different product.
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
Love the formula great smell too. I love the applicator Great angle when applying. I found my perfect shade.
LEAR21539  Daniela S.
Lo que más me gusta de estos labiales es que el olor es exquisito, definitivamente es de larga duración y no transfiere. Es perfecto
emma o.
The colors are amazing but they kind of wear off after like an hour or two of wear but u just have to keep applying ever so often
Zugeiri O.
Amazing and they last. Love all the colors that they come in and the formula is great. I have these and they last a long time on my lips.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Seduction more...
This revelon matte lip is lipstick I use for the everyday. Seduction is my favorite one which is a pink nude. Although I really like it, it does have a couple of cons. The first is that it isn't matte despite it saying it is. It is very satin and takes a while before it dries. Also it takes more than 1 application to really get good color on your lip. I do like it because it does not dry my lips out and it smells very good it has a vanilla scent.
Yazmin G.
Upland, CA
Review for: Romance more...
The color selection for these lipsticks is beautiful. They apply nicely but the one issue I had with it was that it took a while to dry down to completely matte. It also transfers a lot. My water bottle had bright red lipstick all over the straw. Other than that, the quality is pretty good
Charity C.
Mc Calla, AL
Does this product last for several hours or does it have to be reapplied throughout the day?
Genita K.
I want to try this lip color but I need answers first please. Does it crease or make your lips look dry?
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
Does that lip color actually look matte?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
R these a must try ? Or bad?
Zobia K.
Waynesburg, OH
Are the colors long lasting and do they dry the lips?

back