Morgan F.
Marlboro, NJ
I love the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Metallic Lipcolors. This shade flare is between a copper reddish pinkish tone and is more subtle compared to the darker colors I own. It's a bit glittery but not as metallic and showy as the other shades I have. I like how my lips stand out and it looks great in a matter of seconds. I love how soft and smooth my lips feel so they aren't chapped or dry. My only complaint is that If you want to put on a few more layers to make it more bold and stand out there may be little tiny clumps that form under the inner parts of my lip. This may happen with one coat too. So I sometimes have to smear a bit on my fingers to get those parts off. But it's not as clumpy as other lipsticks have been in the past. I love the soft applicator and the sleek glass bottle. Most of all I like how it's liquid cream so my lips don't get too dry or brittle cracking up in lines/creases on my regular stick lipsticks. The glitter and colors compliment one another to stand out making for a pretty look in a matter of seconds! I would recommend this color If you don't want something too dark or bright. This Flare shade is in between and is a nice classic shade that I can see a lot of women enjoying! I also love that it's a pretty big sized bottle compared to other products too! So I find these colors will last me a while from now! This color is a nice neutral shade for fall too! I took a picture of the exact shade this color is and how the bottle looks too. Thanks Revlon!