BY REVLON

Ultra HD Lip Colors Opaque Color 2 Sheen Finish 3 Non-Sticky see more...

• Does this lipstick have a scent or taste to it? I have used other...2 Answers
  • I love this lipstick. I have 10 colors. But I want it to stay lon...2 Answers
  • I need new lipstik but i dont know what color is beter?1 Answers
Julie M.
I've tried this in the shade 'Magnolia' & I love the color. This is a nice lipstick. It's not matte but also not super shimmering either. I guess it's like a satin. I love that it gives you great color pay-off. Does it last ALL DAY no matter what! No. But, for me that's not a bad thing as long-wear lipsticks tend to dry out my lips. I like that it goes on really smooth & it's not too think, sticky or gloopy. That's probably not a word but i really hate tacky, sticky, thick stuff on my lips. Overall, I will definitely buy again. Nice affordable option that's not too drying OR too sticky!! Nice colors too!!
Sonya K.
Athens, GA
Review for: Azalea
I love Revlon lipsticks in general. The shade of this HD lipstick is gorgeous. I have been looking for a darker pink shade that looks good on my darker skin tone and is not too bright and this is a pretty close match to what I have been looking for. However, I can say that the packaging of the product is a little irritating because the lipstick does not completely swivel into the bottom so you have to be careful when putting the cap on. It's easy to use and stays on my lips for a long time and I am really happy with this product. I will definitely be purchasing in different shades!
Kiersten S.
Stilwell, KS
Just your average red lipstick. I wouldn't wear such a bright color everyday, but I started using it when I was on a competitive dance team, and this was the brand/color we had to use. It looked great on stage, but always needed to be reapplied after a few hours of wearing it. It also leaves lips dry, and smears easily. Overall, it's just a basic red lipstick that does its job. Nothing special.

•Pros•
-Nice, vibrant color
-Affordable

•Cons•
-Doesn't stay on very long
-Leaves lips dry
-Smudgy
Kelsey A.
Duluth, GA
I have this lipstick in Gladiolus. Super bold, bright red, so it's not exactly an everyday color. To be honest, I'm impressed with the high color payoff. Kudos to you, Revlon! The formula is also pretty moisturizing, which unfortunately leads to the lipstick being more smudge and feather-prone, as well as decreasing wear time. It's still great for the price, and I wouldn't mind checking out some nicer, perhaps more toned-down shades. ;)
Julieth C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 899 Snapdragon
Ive received this product sample in the color HD blushing mauve. I'm usually drawn to these tones but not this formula/tone. It has little reflective glitters in it. Not my type, but for others it may be desirable. It is a bit moisturizing but the wear time isn't so long. Around an hour until you need to reapply. I wouldn't buy this product do to my preferable preferences but others may enjoy it.
Barbara B.
Niles, OHIO
Review for: 875 Gladiolus
I originally got this in my Walmart Beauty Box last year and becoming a recent red lip convert, I was excited. This is a beautiful red lipstick that reminds me of Cherry Chapstick. It works great with my light to medium skin tone and the color lasts!!! This is a must have for those days or nights when I want my lips to standout... And the compliments I have gotten prove that they do! This
Tara B.
Review for: 875 Gladiolus
I received this product in my walmart beauty box. I normally don't do red lipsticks because I feel as if they look weird on me. But I was pleasantly surprised by this product! Even my husband likes the color and I get a lot of compliments from others when I wear it. It's smooth and doesn't settle into fine lines and bleed and for the price I think I would purchase. Over all great product.
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I tried this in a bright poppy red color (can't remember the name!) and liked the color, but the formula didn't last long and just seemed to be messy. It never felt like it settled on my lips but was constantly rubbing off on other stuff. The lipstick was definitely moisturizing, but I have to use very little to make sure it doesn't rub off on everything.
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Review for: Orchid
I just recently bought this lipstick at Walmart and I love how it feels. Its not like other lipsticks that leave your lips feeling dry and cakey! It goes on smooth and stays on for a long time. Much Longer compared to other lipsticks I have used! I love all the colors they have as well! So nice and bright ! I will definitely be buying these more often!
Jessica D.
I'm usually that kinda gal that likes higher end product and rather save my money but Revlon Ultra HD really called my attention with there selection of colors and I'm really glad I did, This lipstick go's on so well and it last pretty long! I love my reds and nudes and purples and well yea I'm a make up junkie but regardless this is a great product!
CVT/ Ligia R.
What seems color Gldiolus? they would use that ocasion?
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone get this for free from smart source?
rebekah marie F.
Krotz springs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many of you ladies enjoy wearing this lipstick?
Grace A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these lipsticks sheer or pigmented ? And what kind of finish do they have ?
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
Does this lipstick lost long?