BY REVLON

Lip Lacquer Goes Hd With Our Innovative Wax-free Gel Technology. Get True Color Clarity, Vivid High-impact Shine And A Bouncy, Lightweight Feel. Available In 15 High-definition Shades.

• Revlon Patent-pending Wax-free Gel Technology Delivers True Color Clarity, Vivid High-impact Shine And A Bouncy, Lightweight Feel
  • Always Silky, Never Sticky
  • Professionally Inspired Brush Applicator
  • Available In 15 High-definition Shades

• How well does this last throughout the day? Eating? Drink...2 Answers
  • Is this gloss really sticky like other one's I have used?5 Answers
  • Does glitter in the Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer poke your...1 Answers
Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer
  • "Love these high shine lip glosses. I tend to go for the lighter nude colors because they compliment so many lipsticks. You can use them alone for a wash if color,or top the lipstick of your choice to spruce it up and give it that extra shine" in 44 reviews
  • "Holy moly. The color is intense, the wear is long lasting, and shine that shows miles away. I am a total lipstick junkie. Too Faced is one of my favorite brands and this product gives my la creme some competition. That should say how amazing it is. Love it." in 19 reviews
Ashton W.
I really like this product, but its not my favorite. The color I use Rose Quartz is pretty plain Jane. It doesn't really do a whole lot, but I like what it does. It good for going natural, but not for a big lip look. I've used it since I went to my first convention, but its more something I use when I am doing a small natural look. I like it for my personal life and when I just want to throw on a little makeup.
Anthony H.
Semmes
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: HD Pink Diamond more...
Beautiful colors but terrible application its a sticky mess and tge applicator is a brush one that is gard to work with. I brought 3 cause of the colors but now they sit in a drawer cause they are not worth the hassle
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
This lip gloss has a very thick texture that feels like a thick plastic coating on the lip. I found that the color faded quickly but the weird thick texture could still be felt on the lips even after the color faded. If you reapply to gain more color, you are just layering on more thick goo to your lips so it's best to remove the last layer before reapplying or better yet, just steer clear of this gloss completely
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
The Revlon ultimate lip gloss is a great lip gloss (if you don’t mind a thick formula). I had the lightest pink shade, and I used up the entire product! It made my lips look very shiny and appear bigger in real life and on camera especially. The glitter is not too chunky so it looks good over all my lipsticks. I would highly recommend this product if you want a really good drugstore lipgloss.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
*This review is for Revlon's Electric Shock Lip Lacquers*
I am in love with these! Revlon has stepped up their game to a whole new level and really stepped outside of the box with their recent collections. I love the bold statement colors and shade range that they came out with, and these lip lacquers look like liquid metal on the lips. They dry down pretty decently(they are not transfer proof, but they do dry down really well) and aren't sticky or heavy feeling on the lips. I highly suggest picking up at least one of the shades from this collection!
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
Review for: HD Pink Sapphire more...
I like the light, sparkley color, but can't stand the applicator brush and the fact that it is very sticky after you apply it. This is not the type of lipgloss you'd want to wear if you were planning on kissing anyone. The tiny brush applicator makes it very difficult to apply a smooth coat, as well.
Lilian R.
Arlington
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: HD Carnelian more...
I’m addicted to lipsticks/lipglosses and this one caught my attention particularly. It’s way better than what I thought (I thought it’d be sticky and with a tick texture but not really at all!) my lips looked shiny and moisturized with it!
Angela S.
Tulsa
Review for: HD Pink Sapphire more...
This lip gloss is amazing. It goes on easy and stays on for hours. It gives you that great shine to your lips that is not over powering. I really have this in almost every shade to go with all of my outfits. I highly recommend this product and the price is right for my budget.
Andrea R.
Hot Springs
This is absolutely beautiful! Kind of annoying to apply, I had to swatch across my lip and use my fingers for my desired result, but what a result it was! It even left a beautiful stain behind when it wore off. I am very happy with this and would buy again.
Marjorie M.
Review for: HD Pink Ruby more...
This is a crazy product. It’s beautiful on the lips, highly pigmented, bright, gorgeous glossy. For that, 4 Stars. It doesn’t even need a base liquid lip or anything. It’s exactly the color it is in the tube. However, it can be challenging to work with for sure and the formula is not very forgiving. If you want a crazy bright, high shine color, be aware you just need to be patient with the formula.
Jessica M.
Springfield, OR
Is this gloss really sticky like other one's I have used?
Prisilla G.
How is the pigmentation on these?
Daisy M.
Is this a good lipstick? How well does this last throuhout the day? And does it give a metallic finish?
Gabbuddy W.
How long does this last for?? and how much is this??
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Does this smear everywhere?