• Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™ HD Sunset
  • Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™ HD Blossom
  • Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™ HD Twilight
  • Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™ HD Sand

BY REVLON

Get high-definition, lightweight color with NEW Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor. Intensely hydrating formula with hyaluronic acid. Available in 15 high-definition shades.

Ultra hydrating formula with hyaluronic acid
• Vibrant color pigments suspended in a clear gel base
• Creamy mango and whipped vanilla fragrance
• Precision tip designed to sculpt lips for a seductive look
• 15 high definition shades

Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™

Start your review of Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These are pretty awesome! I almost gave it 4 stars but the reason I didn't is because of the price I found them for. At my Rite Aid they were only $6 and some change but if I were to have purchased mine for $8 like I see at Ulta, I would've rated it down because there isn't much product in the tube. However, these are SO incredibly comfortable on the lips and extremely moisturizing. The pigmentation is great and I already have 4. After trying the shade Desert, I went out and got another immediately because it's so pretty for every day! Definitely check these out!" in 55 reviews
  • "These are my new favorites in the non-long-wear department. You won't get through a meal with them, but will get a solid 5-6 hours without needing to reapply, and they wear down/fade gracefully. They're smooth and pigmented and smell wonderful - a bit like tropical fruit. The scent dissipates quickly and you're left with a shiny but not too shiny creamy finish that is very comfortable to wear and not sticky. I have very dry skin and lips and these don't dry my lips out at all. 770 Twilight is a perfect holiday berry and 710 Desert is my new favorite pinky nude (fair skin). 760 Vineyard is the pinkish red that is perfect for those not wanting to commit to a full on red but still want a your lips but punchier look. " in 43 reviews
  • "Creamy formula with a shine! There's a nice selection of shades with this product, and they are pigmented and long lasting (fades/stains evenly). " in 43 reviews
  • "All I'm really going to say is that this product I just love! What is there not to like about this product? The shade is something I go for for a night out or a special occasion it is just 'poppin'. The colour really suits me personally and I'm sure would suit a lot of people out there too. The reason why I love it is; that I have dark lips and a medium shade of brown skin tone, so light shades do not suit or compliment me. This lip-gel was a easy to apply and to hide my natural lip colour. It stays on longer than most of my other lipsticks which is a plus! Last thing anyone would want is to go out and have a drink and half off your lipstick has come off and gone on to your glass!. We all had that problem on time or another, but luckily now that does not have to happen so quickly with the revlon lip-gel and can enjoy a few more drinks without worrying! So do go out and find buy it if you haven't already." in 23 reviews
Jackie R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my go-tos when I'm looking for bold color. As I've stated before, my dry, wrinkly lips don't do well with matte lip color. This particular product is high shine but with excellent color payoff. (It comes in a variety of bold, bright colors as well as a few nudes.) If use it with a liner, it will last a few hours without a touch-up. Of course (as with any really creamy formula) it will need tending to after eating or drinking out of a cup. My lips always feel nourished with this color on. I'll happily trade the slightly shorter wear time for comfortable lips.
Julie D.
Review for: HD Sand, HD Pink Cloud more...
I love this product!  I came across it in the store when the pretty packaging caught my eye, so I went home and did a little research to see if I'd be interested in it.  I'm so glad I tried them!

I have dry skin, so I always have on chapstick, and I always have to put on chapstick beneath my lipsticks.  Not with these- I can just slap them onto bare lips and be good to go for quite a while!  They feel very moisturizing and comfortable, but they're not sticky or "wet" feeling.  The shine they leave is just the right amount.

I bought Pink Cloud and Sand, my favorite of which is Sand.  Both are very pretty colors and I intend to get some more in time.  The color does transfer easily, but it's worth it.  I like the packaging on this product and the shape very much.  The thin shape of the lipstick itself makes it easier to apply than the thicker ones, and you can be more precise.

I highly recommend this product!  It's the most comfortable lip color I've ever tried, I just love it!
Elena I.
Seattle
Review for: HD Vineyard more...
While this felt fine on my lips, the color layoff really wasn’t what I expected from a lipstick branded as “HD”. It was easy to apply but I really wished that the formula had more color payoff than it did. While I probably won’t buy it again if you’re looking for a sheer-ish version of those bright colors then this is the product for you.
Melissa G.
I have a few of these and they're a really great formula. My daughter has one as well and she loves it. I have Dawn and Desert and they're both great colors. The consistency is gel-like and creamy and they last at least a few hours but they definitely need to be reapplied after eating.
Warren B.
East Chicago
i found this ptoduct a complete failer i've tried to use is several times and was disapointed each time it never lasted most then a few minutes and smelled very bad when applied to lips the packing was nice and alurring but it was not worth telling my friends or my money.
Juliana C.
Review for: HD Sunset, HD Dawn, HD Sand more...
Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™ these are honestly so great and the color is very amazing. They are easy to apply and they are not pricey at all. I love to throw these in my bag and retouch whenever I have to I need all colors honestly.
Kristen E.
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my all time favorite lip product. They are the only lipstick I can say are just as hydrating and comfortable as a lip balm. I’ve repurchased HD Sand many times and it always lives in my purse
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: HD Twilight more...
Let my start off be saying that I tried this product in a Revlon Sampler (see images) that I had found. I figured that I would try this one first as it would be the one I'd least likely like, but ended up loving this color on myself. The pigmentation is really nice, and it went on smooth and fairly even. It didn't stay on too long though, and I was somewhat disappointed by how often I felt like I needed to reapply. It also fell into the crevices of my lips more than I would have preferred, causing an uneven appearance if I didn't touch it up every now and then. The color is nice and it is good quality, I just wish it stayed in place longer than it did.
Sam S.
Pittsburgh
Review for: HD Sunset more...
THIS COLOR WAS GORGEOUS!!! It’s my go to perfect lip shade. It doesn’t dry me out and it isn’t too much of anything. It’s perfect and natural. I would highly recommend this. The consistency is comfortable to wear too. It lasts a decent amount as well
Raven J.
Dyer, IN
I really wanted to like this lipstick but it only lasted maybe an hour before I had to reapply. I found myself putting on more and more lipstick several times throughout the night.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN
Where have people been able to find these and are they worth it?
Jessica V.