BY REVLON

Get high-definition, lightweight color with NEW Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor. Intensely hydrating formula with hyaluronic acid. Available in 15 high-definition shades.

Ultra hydrating formula with hyaluronic acid
• Vibrant color pigments suspended in a clear gel base
• Creamy mango and whipped vanilla fragrance
• Precision tip designed to sculpt lips for a seductive look
• 15 high definition shades

Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lipcolor™
  • "These are pretty awesome! I almost gave it 4 stars but the reason I didn't is because of the price I found them for. At my Rite Aid they were only $6 and some change but if I were to have purchased mine for $8 like I see at Ulta, I would've rated it down because there isn't much product in the tube. However, these are SO incredibly comfortable on the lips and extremely moisturizing. The pigmentation is great and I already have 4. After trying the shade Desert, I went out and got another immediately because it's so pretty for every day! Definitely check these out!" in 55 reviews
  • "These are my new favorites in the non-long-wear department. You won't get through a meal with them, but will get a solid 5-6 hours without needing to reapply, and they wear down/fade gracefully. They're smooth and pigmented and smell wonderful - a bit like tropical fruit. The scent dissipates quickly and you're left with a shiny but not too shiny creamy finish that is very comfortable to wear and not sticky. I have very dry skin and lips and these don't dry my lips out at all. 770 Twilight is a perfect holiday berry and 710 Desert is my new favorite pinky nude (fair skin). 760 Vineyard is the pinkish red that is perfect for those not wanting to commit to a full on red but still want a your lips but punchier look. " in 43 reviews
  • "Creamy formula with a shine! There's a nice selection of shades with this product, and they are pigmented and long lasting (fades/stains evenly). " in 43 reviews
  • "All I'm really going to say is that this product I just love! What is there not to like about this product? The shade is something I go for for a night out or a special occasion it is just 'poppin'. The colour really suits me personally and I'm sure would suit a lot of people out there too. The reason why I love it is; that I have dark lips and a medium shade of brown skin tone, so light shades do not suit or compliment me. This lip-gel was a easy to apply and to hide my natural lip colour. It stays on longer than most of my other lipsticks which is a plus! Last thing anyone would want is to go out and have a drink and half off your lipstick has come off and gone on to your glass!. We all had that problem on time or another, but luckily now that does not have to happen so quickly with the revlon lip-gel and can enjoy a few more drinks without worrying! So do go out and find buy it if you haven't already." in 23 reviews
Julie D.
Review for: HD Sand, HD Pink Cloud more...
I love this product!  I came across it in the store when the pretty packaging caught my eye, so I went home and did a little research to see if I'd be interested in it.  I'm so glad I tried them!

I have dry skin, so I always have on chapstick, and I always have to put on chapstick beneath my lipsticks.  Not with these- I can just slap them onto bare lips and be good to go for quite a while!  They feel very moisturizing and comfortable, but they're not sticky or "wet" feeling.  The shine they leave is just the right amount.

I bought Pink Cloud and Sand, my favorite of which is Sand.  Both are very pretty colors and I intend to get some more in time.  The color does transfer easily, but it's worth it.  I like the packaging on this product and the shape very much.  The thin shape of the lipstick itself makes it easier to apply than the thicker ones, and you can be more precise.

I highly recommend this product!  It's the most comfortable lip color I've ever tried, I just love it!
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: HD Twilight more...
Let my start off be saying that I tried this product in a Revlon Sampler (see images) that I had found. I figured that I would try this one first as it would be the one I'd least likely like, but ended up loving this color on myself. The pigmentation is really nice, and it went on smooth and fairly even. It didn't stay on too long though, and I was somewhat disappointed by how often I felt like I needed to reapply. It also fell into the crevices of my lips more than I would have preferred, causing an uneven appearance if I didn't touch it up every now and then. The color is nice and it is good quality, I just wish it stayed in place longer than it did.
Kacie O.
Los Angeles
These are so creamy and pigmented. I love throwing one of these on on a day I want to give my lips a break from the liquid lipsticks. They're super soft and feel almost hydrating on the lips. They're comfortable and smell great, but they dont last as long as a liquid or matte lipstick does. I highly recommend them to anyone who likes a good, creamy lipstick.
Rama A.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: HD Desert more...
I bought this in Desert, and I don't understand why people say it's so pigmented -- I have to swipe it three or four times across my mouth to see any significant color. It comes off immediately on anything your mouth touches be it a straw, a glass, food, skin. If you're careful not to touch, it comes off anyway within an hour or so just from normal lip movement and friction. And it smells very strongly of a fruity mango scent that I don't care for; I don't smell any vanilla at all. Just a sickly sweet fruit scent. I gave it two stars instead of one because disliking the scent is my personal preference, and it's a decent gloss. Just expect to layer it over a longer-lasting product, or reapply every 20 minutes.
Kimberly N.
I like the slim design of the packaging. It helps you be more precise. I love the creamy texture and doesn't dry out my lips after wearing. Great shade range and excellent pigmentation. The only downside is making sure it doesn't get in your teeth!
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is a nice formula! I love the vibrancy of this gloss. The price point is nice and I enjoyed the multiple colors variation. It looks beautiful on and I love the high gloss this formula gives off. Would buy again .
Deanna L.
SANTA ANA, CA
LOVE THIS FORMULA. Super smooth and moisturizing. Some are super pigmented like the red shade and some like the coral are a little more sheer, but none of them bleed or fade in an ugly way. Never discontinue these!
Dee H.
Review for: HD Desert more...
This is my go-to daily lip product. It goes on lightly and smoothly and is complimentary to my natural lip color. It gives me a hint of color without being too inappropriate for the workplace. Its small enough to tuck away in a tiny clutch or in a pocket for on the go touch ups. And the price point is great! I have multiple of the Desert color, one in my car, one in the office, and one in my purse. They are just perfect!
Dani W.
Shreveport, LA
These have nice color, but I’m not a huge fan of the way they feel or look on the lips. They feel kinda sticky and look overly glossy. I still wear it on occasion, but it’s by no means one of my go-tos.
Joanna S.
Medway, MA
These are my go to lipsticks because they glide on so easily and I have so much control over the application. I can wipe them off easily but they stay on pretty long as well. The shades are gorgeous.
Corbie K.
Independence, MO
Are these matte or glossy? How's the staying power?
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN
Where have people been able to find these and are they worth it?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
How is the pigmentation?
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does this product last? I typically don't like to use something that I have to reapply a million times.
Karina J.