Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip

The perfect slant tip, advanced design for ultimate precision and control is now at your fingertips. Perfectly aligned, ultra-fine slant tips provide a wide range of tweezing needs. Long-lasting, stainless steel construction. Superior non-slip grip.

•    Advanced design for ultimate control
•    Perfectly aligned, ultra-fine slant tips
•    Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

How well do these tweezers work? ive had many different kinds but haven't found one i like yet
Start your review of Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip!
Product Highlights
“This is my go to tweezer. These are so expensive nowadays and this one is worth the price. The slant if perfect to get those hard to reach hairs. The price is decent. I have stubborn eyebrow hair and this product gets all of those little suckers!” in reviews
“These work pretty good and accurate.” in reviews
“I love these, they have a great grip and they get really tight at the tip so you can get even the smallest hairs.” in reviews
“It really is the Ultimate Tweezer; its sharpness last a long time and I love how it's small and not bulky like other ones.” in reviews
Escondido , CA
Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Iris R.
I’ve been using this tweezer since I was in middle school! That’s about 15 years, ladies and gents! It’s seriously the best affordable tweezer and it’ll last you years if you don’t drop it or damage it somehow. It’s sooo good at getting even the most stubborn little hairs.
Asbury
These tweezers are great, it is so easy to get the exact hair you want to tweeze.  It makes it super easy to get salon-like brows from home.  I have used tweezers before where it would take like 1 minute to get the hair I was trying to get, but not these.  These make it super easy and my eyebrows are done super fast.
Chicago
These were great!! The sharp point made it easy to be precise with plucking! BUT, the tip dropped and then got dented, and they no longer are able to grasp onto a hair to pluck. I am a little disappointed because they were really nice up until they got dented. I wish they were constructed a little bit better.
Pittsboro, NC
These aren’t bad but for just a little bit more money I much prefer the Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer. These Revlon ones are slightly too wide on the edge so it makes it hard to get really specific hairs. They also tend to break my hairs sometimes instead of pulling them out
spring hill fl
Does good at gripping hairs and pulling them out. A little hard to hold. But gets the job done. Wish there was soft grips on them. But over all cant complain. Pricing isnt too bad on them either. Pleased over all. But im too attached to my other tweezers to say id buy this product again
Havelock, NC
These are great tweezers at a very reasonable price! They get the job done very easily. There is a nice grip on the prongs to make the process a lot easier. I have had mine for years and it still works as well as the first day that I bought it! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
These are my favorite and so easy to travel with. I carry it in my purse and I even have one at home. They work well and get those loose hairs that need to be taken care of. This product I will continue to buy because I truly have only used this type of tweezers
Great tweezers. I have had this for years and years and they still keep giving me great results. I use these in between eyebrow appointments to keep my brows a little longer past their due date. Very easy to use and would recommend this product to anyone!
Austin, TX
I’ve used so many pairs of tweezers over the year and Revlon is a solid brand. Great price point but they do not stay sharp forever. I have mature dry skin and have used these tweezers for everything over the years. I recommend. Everyone should have one pair.
Clay City, KY
These are great to use on all types of hairs. The grip well to get the job done. You don’t have to apply much pressure either when plucking. Pulls out hairs on the first pluck. If you get too close to your face and pinch it with the tweezers, it will hurt.