BY REVLON #6 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

The perfect slant tip, advanced design for ultimate precision and control is now at your fingertips. Perfectly aligned, ultra-fine slant tips provide a wide range of tweezing needs. Long-lasting, stainless steel construction. Superior non-slip grip.

•    Advanced design for ultimate control
•    Perfectly aligned, ultra-fine slant tips
•    Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

• How well do these tweezers work? ive had many different kinds but...10 Answers
Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip
  • "This is my go to tweezer. These are so expensive nowadays and this one is worth the price. The slant if perfect to get those hard to reach hairs. The price is decent. I have stubborn eyebrow hair and this product gets all of those little suckers!" in 43 reviews
  • "These work pretty good and accurate." in 1 review
  • "It really is the Ultimate Tweezer; its sharpness last a long time and I love how it's small and not bulky like other ones." in 1 review
  • "I love these, they have a great grip and they get really tight at the tip so you can get even the smallest hairs." in 1 review
Kathy R.
Junction City
The Revlon tweezer is a must have for every single woman alive whether you wear makeup or not a womans eyebrows tell her story. From the time i was a small child i can remember watching my mother and my grandmother tweeze their eyebrows and they always used Revlon tweezers. They are the best. My mother has had the same pair for I know 20 years, she keeps up with them like they are made of gold. I have my own but I have to admit I've attempted to borrow my moms for longer than I should, she drove 2 hours to my hour to get her Revlon tweezers back! Thanks Revlon for not only making the best tweezers on the market but for helping create many wonderful mother/grandmother & daughter/granddaughter. Memories. Using my Revlon tweezers makes me smile!!!
jamie d.
Rossville
These tweezers work great and get the really small eyebrows that are just starting to grow in. They work much better than the ones I have been using for years, I wish I knew about these sooner. Just be careful because they are very sharp and I did pinch my skin when I first started using them. They come with a plastic cap and always have that on when I store them. Great style and color you won't be disappointed.
member-ad54e5cbc
This is by far my favorite tweezers EVER!!! And I'm a faithful old school tweezer girl, I used to get my brows waxed at the salon, but the price went up out of my budget, and sometimes the tech wouldn't get my shape how I wanted it....these Revlon tweezers are so easy to use, and will grab even the finest of hairs! I have very fine blonde eyebrows, and I can get those teeny tiny strays around the bottom of my brow effortlessly! The design is very strong and durable, and the price is great! I'm pretty sure I snagged one pair from a local drugstore on sale for under $2!!! They're defiantly worth the price and then some!
Rachel N.
These tweezers are awesome! They're strong and durable, so they don't feel all flimsy like some cheap tweezers. The slanted tip makes it easer to grab and pluck specific hairs all while making a straight edge brow. These are pretty easy to hold onto and they have a nice gritty spot to make sure the hair pulls out completely. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already.
Abigail J.
Houston
This product was recommended by a friend of mine. I had high hopes for it since my friend talked about it all the time. So I gave it a try. I hated it. It was just painful because It kept graving my skin when trying to grab the eyebrow hair. I had way too many incidents like that so I decided to get rid of it. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Geraldine M.
Sunnyside, NY
Favorite tweezer. I’ve repurchased this several times. I’m sure other tweezers are just as good but why buy an expensive tweezer from ABH when this works just as well if not better. It doesn’t cut me or cut my hairs in between. It’s the perfect amount of sharpness. I really love this and have been using this for years
Keerien M.
Ashland, KY
Love these so much. I have quite a few different brand tweezers and these seem to be my favorite go-to’s. I never have trouble plucking my thick stubborn eyebrow hairs with these. The slant tip is such a lifesaver and makes things so much easier. Also, tip: these are great to handle and apply fake lashes with! 💕💕
jayden M.
I enjoyed these tweezers. They were sharp but dulled as time went on but almost all tweezers do! I think it took them a while longer to dull than my other tweezers. I did find that these tweezers separate it you are pushing them together with to hard of a hand but there’s a simple solution to that.
Taylor H.
These tweezers are heavy duty and get the job done. I had a pair of nice tweezers that’s were given to me that I had used for years but lost them recently. I was shocked when I saw the price of the tweezerman tweezers! I settled for these and I’ve used them for about 3 months now with no issue!
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
How well do these tweezers work? ive had many different kinds but haven't found one i like yet