Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip

Immaculate eyebrows are right within reach

How well do these tweezers work? ive had many different kinds but haven't found one i like yet
Start your review of Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip!
Product Highlights
This is my go to tweezer. These are so expensive nowadays and this one is worth the price. The slant if perfect to get those hard to reach hairs. The price is decent. I have stubborn eyebrow hair and this product gets all of those little suckers!in reviews
These work pretty good and accurate.in reviews
I love these, they have a great grip and they get really tight at the tip so you can get even the smallest hairs.in reviews
It really is the Ultimate Tweezer; its sharpness last a long time and I love how it's small and not bulky like other ones.in reviews
Tawnya S.
Bel Aire, KS
Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Tawnya S.
I have also had this pair of tweezers for a few years and they still work great. I lost them for a few months and they just turned back up so yay for this! As you can see they have had their fair share of use but they are still sharp. Highly recommend!
Iris R.
Escondido, CA
Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by Iris R.
I’ve been using this tweezer since I was in middle school! That’s about 15 years, ladies and gents! It’s seriously the best affordable tweezer and it’ll last you years if you don’t drop it or damage it somehow. It’s sooo good at getting even the most stubborn little hairs.
Taylor P.
Snow Camp, NC
Have used these same tweezers since high school and have to intention of switching! They stay sharp for so long, and are so strong. I’ve only replaced them 4 times since 2009, and that was mostly from losing them lol
Amanda E.
Chandler, AZ
I have had the same revlon tweezers ten or more years and I love them. I have gotten other tweezers in my beauty box but they don't come close to being as good as my reckon tweezers
Sheila T.
LAFAYETTE, IN
I bought these because they were on sale and I had a v coupon. A great deal and they are great little tweezers. I have had mine them for a few years and they work as good as they did the day I opened the package. I recommend them!
tinamarie C.
tx
It’s kinda good but it’s don’t take the hairs out on the first try and I don’t compare them to nothing lol and I have good skin and I go. t it at Walmart. And yes I do recommend this
dnh1993 S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What can I say? They get the job done. Clearly not the most exciting product in the world, but the feel sturdy and don’t slip in my grip when I’m tweezing.
Iris O.
Bloomfield
The best tweezers I own. Any time I’ve lost them I can’t even consider buying tweezers from another company. These never disappoint and aren’t expensive at all. Definitely satisfied!
Aubre F.
Round Lake, IL
Great tweezer nice point no issues nice pair clean tweezers sharp perfect for any job
Allaire D.
Nashville, TN
A solid and high-quality tweezer for such a low price! The slanted tip and fine point makes it easier to get small hairs and it definitely compares to the higher end tweezing products.