BY REVLON #7 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

The perfect slant tip, advanced design for ultimate precision and control is now at your fingertips. Perfectly aligned, ultra-fine slant tips provide a wide range of tweezing needs. Long-lasting, stainless steel construction. Superior non-slip grip.

•    Advanced design for ultimate control
•    Perfectly aligned, ultra-fine slant tips
•    Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

• How well do these tweezers work? ive had many different k...10 Answers
Revlon Ultimate Tweezer Slant Tip
  • "This is my go to tweezer. These are so expensive nowadays and this one is worth the price. The slant if perfect to get those hard to reach hairs. The price is decent. I have stubborn eyebrow hair and this product gets all of those little suckers!" in 43 reviews
  • "These work pretty good and accurate." in 1 review
  • "I love these, they have a great grip and they get really tight at the tip so you can get even the smallest hairs." in 1 review
  • "It really is the Ultimate Tweezer; its sharpness last a long time and I love how it's small and not bulky like other ones." in 1 review
ⓜⓐⓧ T.
Austin
These were great, just like a majority of the tweezers ive used. The obly reason I gave 4 stars (and this may have just been me), but when I first got them, they were INSANELY hard to squeeze for being tweezers. Id constantly have to take a break because Id feel like my hand was falling off. But after the second or third use, they were beautifully easy to use, and the grip was perfect for me. Would reccommend.
Rachel N.
These tweezers are awesome! They're strong and durable, so they don't feel all flimsy like some cheap tweezers. The slanted tip makes it easer to grab and pluck specific hairs all while making a straight edge brow. These are pretty easy to hold onto and they have a nice gritty spot to make sure the hair pulls out completely. Definitely worth trying if you haven't already.
Kathy R.
Junction City
The Revlon tweezer is a must have for every single woman alive whether you wear makeup or not a womans eyebrows tell her story. From the time i was a small child i can remember watching my mother and my grandmother tweeze their eyebrows and they always used Revlon tweezers. They are the best. My mother has had the same pair for I know 20 years, she keeps up with them like they are made of gold. I have my own but I have to admit I've attempted to borrow my moms for longer than I should, she drove 2 hours to my hour to get her Revlon tweezers back! Thanks Revlon for not only making the best tweezers on the market but for helping create many wonderful mother/grandmother & daughter/granddaughter. Memories. Using my Revlon tweezers makes me smile!!!
Keerien M.
Ashland, KY
Love these so much. I have quite a few different brand tweezers and these seem to be my favorite go-to’s. I never have trouble plucking my thick stubborn eyebrow hairs with these. The slant tip is such a lifesaver and makes things so much easier. Also, tip: these are great to handle and apply fake lashes with! 💕💕
Chevelle S.
Portland
These work pretty well. I wish they were a little thinner though. It can be hard to get some low hairs because of the thickness. They compare well with other brands I've used, perhaps even a little better. Despite the thickness, they do work well and the slant to is really helpful. I would buy them again.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
These tweezers are so precise. You don't have to worry about accidentally snagging another hair along with it or anything like that. These are perfect for working on your arch where every hair matters.
Lydia O.
Harker Heights
i love how wide the opening is. most tweezers won’t open that wide and i find it perfect for applying my false lashes. seriously. and the slant is amazing for getting so itty bitty tiny eyebrow hairs that are too stubborn for regular tweezers. even my sister steals it from me!
Ana H.
These tweezers grasp hair very nicely. I use them for my eyebrows. I bought it at target in the makeup section. Other brands don’t grasp the hair as well. I use them every other day to tweeze my eyebrows. I would recommend. They are inexpensive and easy to find.
Jen P.
Abingdon, MD
This is my GO TO tweezer. Simple and cost efficient. Gets the job done. You can pretty much find them ANYWHERE. Which for me is good morning me because I have a tendency bro misplace things. If you're on the market for a new tweezer I do recommend this one from Revlon!
Mary N.
To start off.. I don’t use these tweezers as often. I only use them to pluck my eyebrows when I need to, but other than that theses are literally my one and only pair of tweezers I have... :(
Lauren B.
Wildomar, CA
How well do these tweezers work? ive had many different kinds but haven't found one i like yet