Revlon Ultimate Shine Top Coat

Like we said: Ultimate. Shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Ultimate Shine Top Coat!
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve been using this for a long time now. Would buy again. This is a good choice of you’re looking for a top coat to seal your manicure and add shine. Easy to apply. Easy to use. Does the job. Very affordable.
Live Oak, FL
Revlon Ultimate Shine Top Coat uploaded by Irina H.
Revlon Ultimate Shine Top Coat uploaded by Irina H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Trusted brand that always gives you a perfect result! I use it one of the product every time when I do mani/pedi myself, affordable and always great outcome!
Purcellville, VA
I like this product a lot. It helps my nails to not chip. It is perfect for making your nail polish last longer. I highly recommend. The price is super affordable.
Bay Point, CA
Revlon never disappoints! The quality of the nail polish 💅🏻 is pretty good, with two layers the color is shiny and bright. #revlon #nails #shinetop
Elgin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Revlon Ultimate Shine Top Coat Pretty decent top coat polish for the price. I do prefer the Sally Hansen Big Shiny Top Coat a little better but I think this Revlon top coat has a way longer shelf life. Its stays usable in its container forever, good job Revlon ❤
Piqua, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Revlon top coat did make my nails shiny but didn’t make my nail polish last as long as I would like. It’s a great price, but I wouldn’t recommend this nail top coat. I would recommend OPI over this one.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Revlon Ultimate Shine Topcoat is really good. Because with any other nail polish you have to use 2 or more coats but Revlon polish is so thick that one coat is enough. It also protect your nails and it gives a shiny look
Moore, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This top coat is awesome....it keeps my nails looking great all week long. I will keep using in between Mani's.
Prosper, TX
I use it when I don’t want to put color on! So k keep them shine and clean this one it’s perfect for that
Marietta, GA
I recommend this product, I tried it, I was blown away. It dries very quickly and leaves a beautiful glossy finish coat. This is the best coat I have ever seen. Buy this !!

Looking for your answer?