Revlon Ultimate Shine Top Coat uploaded by Phebean C.Revlon Ultimate Shine Top Coat uploaded by Vanessa C.

BY REVLON

Gel-like shine top coat provides a high shine, mirror-like finish and can be used with virtually any nail polish.

• High shine, mirror-like finish
• Gel-like shine
• Can be used with virtually any nail polish

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Robertsville, MO
I really like the Revlon Ultimate Shine Top Coat! Compared to many of the other brands I have tried this is great. I feel like I get a great shine each time I use this top coat. I feel like the price for this shiny top coat is very reasonable compared to other brands as well.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
I love this to have my nails feel nice and shiny. I would recommend these to anyone that loves a clear top coat. You can find this at Walmart! Very good quality and leaves my nails looking fresh. I would purchase this again.
Iva C.
I use Revlon brand for my nails all the time. The top coat increases the shiny look to my nails witch I really like and prefer. You should try it if you have not, I believe it protects nail polish to come off fast too.
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
I think this product is just ok think it could be better I be I believe I purchase it at Walgreens it is easy to use and apply for stone using this product probably won’t buy it again but there’s always a first
JoAnna C.
This is honestly not my favorite. I bought it because Revlon is supposed to be a great brand but when I used this top coat my colored nail polish would flake off immediately. I will not buy this again.
Bryan C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Definitely not a fan of this top coat unfortunately. I really wish that I liked it but my nails chipped within two hours of using it on an OPI nail polish. Could be that my nails don't respond well to it but I don't know.
Malinia J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this because it makes your nails look shiny and it’s affordable. This also makes my nails stronger and more durable. I use this frequently and plan on using it again. I recommend it to others yes.
Andrea P.
Torrance , CA
Helps my nail polish last longer than normal without chipping literally the next hour it’s better to apply a couple coats of this so the top coat is really strong if you only do one coat you will most likely still struggle with your polish chipping
Christina D.
I’m in love with all revlon nail polishes. They have beautiful vibrant colors and last a long time. The brushes are easy to use and make applying the polish super easy. I recommend all of the polishes all the time and will continue to do so.
Emily W.
I love nail polish that helps my nails grow strong and this does the trick. Bought this I believe at Walmart and I'd definitely buy it again. It is clear but works great to go over another color. I liked that it dried quickly also