Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara with ColorStay Eyeliner, 501 Blackest Black, 2 pc

BY REVLON

Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara with ColorStay Eyeliner: Delivers the ultimate 5 benefits in 1: volume, length, definition, lift, intense color Power Mini Brush features hollow core designed to deposit formula for mega lash impact Unique mini oval shape is designed for easy application see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabriela R.
Arvin, CA
Ought this in a pinch as I had forgotten my make up bag at home, which had my mascara and eyeliner. Ran out on my break to the local pharmacy store and found it on sale. It works alright! It could have a better brush.
Taylor S.
Honestly didn’t care much for the eyeliner but i absolutely love the mascara. It’s got a small wand which really gets in the corners of your eyes. Coats the lashes well. Didn’t not need more than one coat
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I'm constantly looking for new mascara and eyeliner and I'm pretty happy with this combo! The eyeliner goes on extremely smooth and straight and does not smudge even after a full day of wear. I like the small brush that comes with the mascara. It really coats the lashes and they look full and long. Some other mascaras start to come off and leave marks under my eyes but this one does not.
Madison H.
Centerville, OH
I don't recommended this mascara to anyone , it's expensive for what it is and if you have full lashes like me, good luck on getting all that coverage with such a small wand.
Kala M.
REDDING, CA
Good product love the big bottle an the brush. Starts to flake in the evening tho. Can stink when I sweat too
Nujood S.
Ras al Khaimah
I love this mascara. I tried it when it was newly launched and I saw a massive advertising campaign for it. Initially I couldn't decide between the varieties of mascara which were launched together but this one is really good. It does have the all in one lift effect and makes the eyelashes look long and strong. Plus it is compact and easy to carry.