Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara with ColorStay Eyeliner, 501 Blackest Black, 2 pc

BY GENERIC

shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I'm constantly looking for new mascara and eyeliner and I'm pretty happy with this combo! The eyeliner goes on extremely smooth and straight and does not smudge even after a full day of wear. I like the small brush that comes with the mascara. It really coats the lashes and they look full and long. Some other mascaras start to come off and leave marks under my eyes but this one does not.
Madison H.
Centerville, OH
I don't recommended this mascara to anyone , it's expensive for what it is and if you have full lashes like me, good luck on getting all that coverage with such a small wand.
Kala M.
REDDING, CA
Good product love the big bottle an the brush. Starts to flake in the evening tho. Can stink when I sweat too
Nujood S.
Ras al Khaimah
I love this mascara. I tried it when it was newly launched and I saw a massive advertising campaign for it. Initially I couldn't decide between the varieties of mascara which were launched together but this one is really good. It does have the all in one lift effect and makes the eyelashes look long and strong. Plus it is compact and easy to carry.