BY REVLON

• Our innovative, high-impact formula delivers 5 lash-transforming benefits, while our Revlon Power Mini Brush™ leaves no lash behind. Choosing the one has never been so simple.
• High impact formula delivers the ultimate 5 benefits in 1:
- Volume
- Length
- Definition
- Lift
- Intense Color
• Revlon Power Mini Brush™:
- Unique mini oval shape designed to reach every lash
 - Hollow core designed to deposit formula for mega lash impact

• Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara What were your thoughts on thi...2 Answers
  • How is this mascara compared to the other new ones?? 1 Answers
  • Can someone with this mask tell me about the brush? it's good? Ar...4 Answers
Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara
  • "This is the best mascara I repurchased again and again. It gave me full volume and long lashes like doll like lashes. " in 90 reviews
  • "I use this last Sunday for my makeup routine and i tried this on my lower lashes... and OK ITS PERFECT!!! have the exactly size for lower lashes, i love it!! is waterproof and super black. Recommended!!" in 40 reviews
Ashlee P.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras I have tried out and would be the perfect fit for anyone looking to add length and volume while still looking natural. It remains clump free and does an okay job separating each lash. Unfortunately I found the brush to be weird and I prefer my lashes to be more outrageous looking than natural. But aside from the brush and personal preference I highly recommend this mascara.
hailey b.
Warwick
Review for: Blackest Black more...
This mascara is the one I’m currently using and it is the one I’ve been using for over a year now, it is super dark and it makes my lashes so long and give them volume! No matter what my lashes always look darker than my mascara even when I’m wearing black eyeshadow. It helps because I don’t really have long or this eyelashes to begin with. I would recommend this to a friend because it is cheap and it is also so worth the buy.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Blackest Black Waterproof more...
The Revlon Ultimate All in One mascara is one of the best mascara I have tried. I have used many other, pricier, mascaras but this one stands out! I have brown eyes and bought this in the waterproof blackest black. Wow, does this change your lashes! This thickens, lengthens, provides intensive volume, and conditions lashes. I would strongly recommend this mascara as it truly does it all!
Abigail K.
Coplay, PA
Review for: Black more...
This mascara was really disappointing. It looked promising because it had a nice brush and seemed to separate my lashes well to make them look full. However, it didn't do much in the way of lengthening and worst of all it was VERY flakey. Within an hour or two my mascara would be flaked off under my eyes. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Review for: Blackest Black more...
What a great drugstore product! For half the cost of one you could get at a department store or Sephora it works amazing! I have super long lashes and this coats every ounce making them look fake! I loved this product the key to using a brush like this is multiple layers! Do one, let it dry, then do another! :) don’t forget to curl!
Katy B.
Review for: Black more...
This is my least favorite mascara of all time! I've never disliked a mascara more. I'm not usually very picky but I find this mascara is rather dry and flakes all over my face within hours of application. It does not last because it falls and crumbles off and is everywhere. Avoid this product at all costs, try ANYTHING else!
ashlee w.
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I have tried numerous mascara's and Revlon seems to only have four at the moment which appear identical except for the packaging color. I got this product from a friend who coupons, and was very disappointed with it. Yes, it coats your lashes, but do they look full? Do they look long? No, they don't.
Erica S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Blackest Black Waterproof more...
Just recently purchased this mascara and it is not better than my high end mascara shut pretty good for the price. It does dry relatively quickly but that doesn't bother me because I don't start on my other eye's lashes until I'm completely done with the first one, and I also don't delay between coats.
Candice B.
Lodi
This is really great mascara, especially for a drug store type brand. It leaves my lashes long and full but not chunky at all if applied correctly. I've used many different mascaras but this is by far my favorite. Can't beat the price either for how great it is!
Shaina M.
Quincy
I wish the applicator was a little bigger but I love how this makes my lashes look. It lasts all day at work which is great. Very easy to put on and very affordable. Will continue to buy this and would recommend it to people as well
Austin J.
Diana M.
I was wondering if this actually helps in all areas such as length AND volume? My eyelashes aren't super short but I like to add length without extensions. Thanks.
Rochelle D.
Is this worth the money or are there better mascaras for less money out there?
Camila C.
Orlando , FL
Can someone with this mask tell me about the brush? it's good? Are eyelashes beautiful?
marianna o.
I have never tried the Revlon ultimate all in one mascara but would love to try it out. Does it last longer then others? Does it clump up on your eye lashes?