4 colors available

BY REVLON

• Our innovative, high-impact formula delivers 5 lash-transforming benefits, while our Revlon Power Mini Brush™ leaves no lash behind. Choosing the one has never been so simple.
• High impact formula delivers the ultimate 5 benefits in 1:
- Volume
- Length
- Definition
- Lift
- Intense Color
• Revlon Power Mini Brush™:
- Unique mini oval shape designed to reach every lash
 - Hollow core designed to deposit formula for mega lash impact

• Revlon Ultimate All-In-One Mascara What were your thoughts on this?...2 Answers
  • How is this mascara compared to the other new ones?? 1 Answers
  • Can someone with this mask tell me about the brush? it's good? Are ...4 Answers
K T.
K T.
Review for: Blackest Black Waterproof
I'm not a fan of this mascara. You'd think the small wand should help to avoid mascara smudges, well it doesn't. I still manage to get it on my top and bottom lid. It comes off easy enough once it dries, so it's not a huge deal, you just have to be careful when applying it. It's nice to be able to be more precise though with a small wand.
The first two or three times I used it I thought it was awful. It just did not apply smoothly, evenly, or separate the lashes. After a few days I guess it dried out a little more and made it workable. I like to comb through my lashes once its dried so the product isn't as thick on the lashes. But doing that makes it flake like crazy. Even after brushing it away, some still remains and flakes later in the day. So I will just finish using this and see if it gets any better as time goes on. But I doubt I will repurchase and I wouldn't recommend this mascara.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this mascara ZERO stars. I was excited to try it since it was on sale for $5. I should've realized something was up when the other Revlon Ultimate mascaras were not included in the sale. The wand on this mascara is about HALF the size of my pinky tip. It's oval in shape and has very short nubs for application. The center of the wand is indeed hollow, but unfortunately mascara just clumps in there and makes your lashes clump when applying. The actual mascara is not bad. It's very black & thick which I like in a mascara. However, this specific applicator does not work well at all. Definitely needs to be bigger to cover all the lashes at once, and do-away with the hollow center, since it just holds excess mascara and clumps your lashes. Don't buy this. Save your money. Trust me.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is good, but not perfect. First it does make your lashes longer with a slight curl, and the waterproof does not cry off. Some downsides the brush is riny, it is good to get tinier lashes, but if you have larger lashes or would like to sweep once or twice this brush will not leave you happy. Second the formula doesn't clump on your lashes, but it comes out very thick on the brush so you need to remove the excess formula if too much came out on the brush. Definitely not for everyone but once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara's wand is so unique. The wand is small so it makes it easier to use in the outer and inner corner of my eyelashes. The wand's bristles are plastic but not harsh on the eyes. Although the wand is small, it still grabs a good amount of formula. The formula is a little bit on the wetter side so make sure you rub off the excess of the tip of your wand. This mascara is worth it because it gives great volume and length while nourishing your lashes.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula for this mascara is quite good, but the brush is oh-so tiny. Very very small. The bristles are plastic, and do not stick out very far. I would compare the bristles to the Loreal Telescopic wand, however that wand is very long, and this one is barely the length of my pinky. I gave this 3 stars because if you use a different wand, you can get a really nice effect. Aside from that...don't waste your money.
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Charleston, SC
It's great for your bottom lashes! Though, it's very messy and gooey! I recommend this to people who never wear mascara, and only want a tad mascara for a special ocassion. It has a small wand, so it doesn't get full coverage. I use it first, and then use the revlon dramatic definition mascara. Its good for a base too. I don't know why they call it the all in one, when it doesn't do everything that's needed.
haley W.
haley W.
Newark
I have an obsession with mascaras and I seen on YouTube that people were raving about this product so much but when I got it I was kinda disappointed and confused and don't get me wrong I love weird and unique brushes but the brush for this mascara was just confusing and made my lashes look clumpy(and not the good kind of clumpy) on the plus side I like the way the tube feels it's kinda rubbery
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that this mascara is really nice only if you buy it with no waterproof because the people I've read that don't like it are those who bought it like that. In general, is a very nice mascara, it makes my lashes look incredibles. The only thing that I don't like is that tiny brush. It annoys me a lot. Is a little expensive but very worth it if you don't mind the brush.
Zenta S.
Zenta S.
I absolutely love this mascara. I got the waterproof in blackest black, and after using it twice decided to buy another. The brush is small and kind of fat, and the bristles are short, the combination making it one of the easiest mascara wands I've ever used to get into small places. The formula is dark and long-lasting, and hardly flakes at all! I highly recommend this.
ADRIANA C.
ADRIANA C.
So, I am a total mascara fan. This little guy packs a lot of punch!! I bought this particular mascara in passing a walmart. This one is super smooth, goes on very easy. I prefer a longer applicator, but its OK. This brush grabs all the hairs and does volumize my lashes very nicely. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys have some fleek eyelashes.
Austin J.
Austin J.
Diana M.
Diana M.
I was wondering if this actually helps in all areas such as length AND volume? My eyelashes aren't super short but I like to add length without extensions. Thanks.
Rochelle D.
Rochelle D.
Is this worth the money or are there better mascaras for less money out there?
Camila C.
Camila C.
Orlando, FL
Can someone with this mask tell me about the brush? it's good? Are eyelashes beautiful?
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always sticked to the same mascara and decided to try a new one so I bought this one. It says all in one. Does it really do it all?