BY REVLON #16 in Hair Extensions

Attach comb at base and twirl hair for an updo of swirls.

• Attachment: 1 – 2″ x 3″ Comb
  • Hair Length: 8″

Buy on Jet.com
Shelley H.
Redding
My sister was not a big fan of these she did wear them they were just really really synthetic and shiny but if you could figure out how to cut out the shine I think these would be pretty good
Chelsey A.
Osceola
I loved this product cause it worked very well with my hair. It was for sure very affordable and very great. I bought it online while looking for hair product. About once a week depending on when I feel like upping my game. Yes I would it was very good I loved it.
Hannah M.
Fordsville
This is a great product to get that extra volume that you might always want to do but don't have the volume in your hair do do it with it is just a great overall product if you were looking for something for your volume in your updos this is the product I love it so much
Destiny S.
This stuff is pretty popular. We have a policy at work where you can return it for a full refund and we haven't had a single person return it. It's not too bad of a price. We sell out almost every week. Definitely would recommend!
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Best to have to make your hair look so cute. Easy to use. Love this product. Very satisfied with this hair product. I am a repeat user and very happy. I use this to give that cute sporty look. I would recommend to others.
Tish F.
Rochester Hls, MI
My daughter loved wearing these, they are fun and make your hair look thicker. Brush lightly for fresh looks. She's used hers a couple times a week. Thicker hair maybe make your hair look thicker. Great product
Angela G.
These seriously save my life whenever I wanna do a simple and super quick updo. They look all feel so real that nobody ever quiestions if it's my real hair. I found mine at Walmart and would recommend to anyone
Lily M.
Willoughby, OH
I used to use these for when I had dance competitions. We used these to make our ballerina bun look more full. Worked great for what I needed when I was younger. Wish they had more hair color options though.
Breah d.
Louisville , KY
I used this on my clients for a fun fashion show last month and they loved them ! So easy to use and blending nice with their natural hair . Great price as well ! Easy to put on and adjust . Will buy again !
Susan F.
Coatesville, PA
I used this hair piece to support a bun style I wore to a wedding. I added a couple of bobby pins to secure it and even added a couple hair chopsticks for an Asian flair. I really like how it looked.