Revlon Tweezer Straight Tip

Buy Revlon Tweezers - Revlon Tweezer Straight Tip

I have slant tweezers, are the straight tweezers made for a particular job? Am I using the wrong tweezers for my brows?
Does anybody know if these Revlon tweezers with the straight tip are as good as the one with slant tip?
Start your review of Revlon Tweezer Straight Tip!
How would you rate this product?
Jas K.
Revlon Tweezer Straight Tip uploaded by Jas K.
Nice product and cost effective and really helpful to make my eyebrows finishing..using from long time..
Ritzy R.
Buffalo
Works well for fine hair when brand new.  I use it also to apply my lashes. Once they fall they lose the ability to pick up fine hair.
Kayla A.
Deforest, WI
These have a great grip and are able to pluck my coarse hairs well. I’ve had them a long time and no need to replace them which makes the item itself affordable. Would buy again if I lost mine and needed to replace
emoni F.
United states
Its great I went a little crazy with it and kept plucking but it's great I like the way it feels to pluck your eyebrows and it just basically any ordinary eyebrow tweezers if you ask me, I got it from Wal-Mart and it was a good ok not disappointed just could be a little lower price
Emi C.
Broomfield
works very well ! i can get every hair ! they are storing too ! i would buy there’s every time
Tara J.
Owings, MD
I don’t like the flat tip tweezers. That’s my personal preference so It’s not a good indication of quality. Revlon makes good quality tools. This is just not to my liking. If you like flat tip tweezers, try these!
joyce B.
United States
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's is a good product .I use freezer often because I can't do the waxing so I wear them out I guess because I'm always buying tweezers. I have bought so many I can't say there's not a pair I haven't tried
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I usually keep tweezers with me at all times. Revlon Tweezer Straight Tip is really great! It's even grasps onto even the finest of hairs.
Raquel A.
Houston
Love this product. It picks up my eyebrow hairs good. It’s a good price. I have very blonde hair and this style grabs all of it
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Great and easy to use. I love their preciseness. They are easy to handle and small to take on the go. I keep them in my bad for just in case I spot some unwanted hair. I am glad I made this purchase because they are affordable and durable.