BY REVLON

Slanted edge provides a larger gripping surface for quick tweezing. Pointed tip is ideal for handling short or stubborn hairs. Non-slip matte finish provides a comfortable grip for better control.

•    Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
•    Stainless Steel
•    Perfect tension for superior control

Revlon Tweezer Slant Tip
  • "I actually really like these tweezers. I bought them from my local Walmart not to long ago and was surprised by how affordable they were and they work great the slant is perfect for those weird hard to get hairs. " in 131 reviews
noely s.
wilmington
Purchased at: Target
I feel you were able to reach into the little hairs with the tweezers very easily But it was not my favorite tweezers that I have used but either way these tweezer really got the job done and definitely worked really well I did get a couple of cuts on my eyebrows because I did struggle just a little bit On getting onto the bottom of my eyebrow but does definitely does get the job
Asheley L.
Wheatley Hts, NY
It is a good temporary tweezer. It’s inexpensive and can be found at almost every drugstore. My only con is that it dulls veryyyyyy quickly. At that point it will not grip hairs properly. I use these tweezers to apply falsies since i know there is a lesser chance of me poking my eyeballs out since they are dull.
Erica S.
This may not be the most attractive review, but its a god one. These are great for removing splinters, small pieces of glass, and... unwanted chin hair removal . Yep. I said it lol. Those pesky hairs (not just the ones under your brows) on your chin and other parts of your face. As I've gotten older, had my first child my hormones have been a mess and those stray hairs on under my chin just keep popping up. I know could get a wax, but that just seems like doing a lot so I grab my handy dandy tweezer and pluck those annoying suckers out. the slanted shape and the gripping texture help yank it right out with no slip.
Elena S.
I am no professional when it comes to tweezing my eyebrows, but, I really like how these are slanted and I can easily find stray hairs. I have sensitive skin and so once a hair is out, it will be red for a couple hours. I don’t pinch my skin with these tweezers and so that at least makes me happy.
Nicole B.
Chicago
The Revlon Tweezer Slant Tip seems like one of the most basic Beaty drug store items you can purchase but this one is a staple for a reason. It just does the job well and efficiently. It has a good grip and the slanted angle is perfect for those weird eyebrow hairs that grow in crazy directions.
Shasha S.
Heather H.
I don’t know what it is about these tweezers compared to others that look the exact same, but I love them! I own 3 pairs! I have tried many others, all kinds of brands and costs but these are my favorite. They grab the hair perfectly and removal hurts a lot less than with other tweezers!
Jessica J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Straightforward tweezer, does the job. Low price, I have very low maintenance brows so I’m lucky to not need to purchase any fancy tweezers. The downside is the point is not very fine, and therefore not that great for very fine ingrown hairs. But for my brows, I have no complaints.
Sarai F.
Kissimmee
These are my favorite tweezers and I will make sure I never loose it because these are really great when you want to take out those stubborn eyebrow hairs that don’t need to be there. These always help make my eyebrows look on point.
Jordyn S.
Barnesville, GA
It gets all the little hairs off your face. The only issue I had with it is that with some little hairs it took 3-4 times to get the little hair that I wanted to get, but other than that it’s a really good tweezer to use and I would recommend it to anyone who would use tweezers.