Revlon Tweezer Slant Tip uploaded by melinda g.

BY REVLON #13 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Buy Revlon Tweezers - Please note this item comes unboxed see more...

Shasha S.
member-d7d27
The Revlon tweezers work great. Affordable and available everywhere. I love the slant to be able to pluck individual hairs. The grip is great with holding them and the grip is great for grasping an individual hair. I also use tweezers for splinters and for crafting. These allow the easy handling of the tool and awesome for those tiny projects that your fingers cannot grasp. The color of the tweezers in the silver finish make it easy to spot among everything in my make up bag. This in turn helps me avoid a big search in my clear makeup bag.
Anna S.
Tega Cay
I’m pretty particular about tweezers and I actually really like these. I had lost mine and just grabbed these when I was out at rite aid and they’ve been great. Grip the hair well enough (I’ve used many tweezers that have no grip can’t get those thinner hairs), and the slant tip makes it easy enough to maneuver and shape.
Asheley L.
Wheatley Heights, NY
It is a good temporary tweezer. It’s inexpensive and can be found at almost every drugstore. My only con is that it dulls veryyyyyy quickly. At that point it will not grip hairs properly. I use these tweezers to apply falsies since i know there is a lesser chance of me poking my eyeballs out since they are dull.
Tito T.
Fairfield
Now this product I use myself as well. I have a beard and ingrown hairs can be a headache under my neck. I have use many type but this one cost a little more but they stay sharp longer than any other brand. They get those hairs out easier than some where you have to dig some.
Rachel L.
Geneseo, NY
Tweezers are an essential for anyone ever, especially if you are into makeup! I use these from anything from makeup to medical related instances. They have a good grip and don’t slip off what you’re holding on to which is really nice compared to other ones that I’ve tried.
Christina N.
This brand don't last as long as some others, however, they are affordable, and still a good quality. I love mine and carry it everywhere. I haven't tryed many other brands so I really can't compare to much, but on the price and easy access standpoint, they are the best.
Liz T.
Not too much to say about tweezers. They do what is intended. If kept clean and moisture free, they should work well for years to come. Pretty easy to use. Affordable. I’ve seen them in drugstores, grocery stores, Walmart, Target, etc. so they are widely available.
hailey i.
They’re tweezers, they either work or they don’t. These ones work well for stray eyebrows. They close all the way and get the small hairs easily. They’re cheap sometimes even at the dollar store. I’ve bought probably 4 of them because I always lose them.
Jodi P.
PEORIA, AZ
This has been my go to tweezers since I was old enough to do my brows. The slant tip helps grab stray hairs for a fast pluck. They also work great for splinters or glass when someone has that issue. They hardly ever need to be replaced and very strong.