BY REVLON #12 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Slanted edge provides a larger gripping surface for quick tweezing. Pointed tip is ideal for handling short or stubborn hairs. Non-slip matte finish provides a comfortable grip for better control.

•    Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
•    Stainless Steel
•    Perfect tension for superior control

Revlon Tweezer Slant Tip
  • "I actually really like these tweezers. I bought them from my local Walmart not to long ago and was surprised by how affordable they were and they work great the slant is perfect for those weird hard to get hairs. " in 131 reviews
Emily S.
Lawrence, KS
I am stuck in the middle on this review of the Revlon slant tip tweezers! I have bought two pairs-both of which had different outcomes! The first pair I bought was wonderful! They got every little hair I plucked without a problem! I had lost them and I needed another pair because they were must-haves! The second pair I bought was TERRIBLE! They didn’t pluck a single hair! They’d slip right through the tweezers every time! I got frustrated with the poor quality of these tweezers that I never bought them again. Maybe it was just this pair in particular, but I was fed up and bought a different brand.
Feliciaann r.
Revlon Pro Slant Tweezer's are the best tweezers ive used it has ultimate precision & gripping power works great and is very sturdy long lasting nicely designed its angled tip gives you better control i get perfect eyebrows every time i use these i love this product. I received this free from Crowd Tap.
Maggie R.
Chapel Hill
I bought these tweezers thinking that they looked heavy duty and would be good for “strength” in pulling out hairs. They definitely are, but I find that the tips of the tweezers are too close together and also too large so it makes grabbing hairs difficult sometimes because you can’t tell which hair you’re pulling out.
Asheley L.
Wheatley Heights, NY
It is a good temporary tweezer. It’s inexpensive and can be found at almost every drugstore. My only con is that it dulls veryyyyyy quickly. At that point it will not grip hairs properly. I use these tweezers to apply falsies since i know there is a lesser chance of me poking my eyeballs out since they are dull.
Emily K.
Rochester Hills
These tweezers have really surprised me with how well they are holding up. Due to the very affordable price, I figured these tweezers would not last long, but boy was I wrong! I am very satisfied. They’re great at holding on to the hairs to make they actually get pulled out, instead of just getting pulled on.
d r.
Favorite tweezers ever! I’ve been using them for literally over ten years and haven’t found another one I’ve liked as well. Pros: they grip great and function so well, I also love that they were inexpensive Cons: not really any except MAYBE I would like the thickness on the tip to be slightly thinner
Elena S.
I am no professional when it comes to tweezing my eyebrows, but, I really like how these are slanted and I can easily find stray hairs. I have sensitive skin and so once a hair is out, it will be red for a couple hours. I don’t pinch my skin with these tweezers and so that at least makes me happy.
Nicole B.
Chicago
The Revlon Tweezer Slant Tip seems like one of the most basic Beaty drug store items you can purchase but this one is a staple for a reason. It just does the job well and efficiently. It has a good grip and the slanted angle is perfect for those weird eyebrow hairs that grow in crazy directions.
Ashley S.
Houston
This brand of tweezers is such a high quality product. They aren’t flimsy and are so easy to use. They can easily get the small eyebrow hairs that I try to pluck and I would definitely recommend this product to others. It is so much better than some other brands I have used and is a great value!
Shasha S.