Slanted edge provides a larger gripping surface for quick tweezing. Pointed tip is ideal for handling short or stubborn hairs. Non-slip matte finish provides a comfortable grip for better control.

•    Revlon Guaranteed for Life™
•    Stainless Steel
•    Perfect tension for superior control

Are these easy to use when plucking eyebrows?
Does anyone like this tweezer? Thinking about getting it. Mine punches me.. recommend?
Some women I know don’t mind being seen with out make up....BUT, they wouldn’t be caught- DEAD without their eyebrows..,, What about you?
Start your review of Revlon Tweezer Slant Tip!
Product Highlights
“...and was surprised by how affordable they were and they work great the slant is perfect for those weird hard to get hairs. ” in reviews
Leesburg, GA
Considering how affordable these are...they are great. Good and sharp and I have no trouble getting g even the finest of strays. I highly recommend and have bought many pairs of them...because I have had to due to sister in laws friends daughters liking them alot too haha..amd I will be buying more the next time my current pair goes missing.
Austin, TX
It’s curved so it doesn’t hurt where you press it onto the skin (like tweezerman) but it also doesn’t grip the little hairs too well. You have to be very careful because it grips multiple hairs at once if you’re not watching out for that. However, it does the job well for the price if you’re just trying to manage a unibrow/mustache.
I haven't had a problem with these tweezers yet oh, I've been using them for three years and there is still straight on each side Not Bent it was a really good price for them and if I ever need another pair I will definitely go back and buy another one of these cuz they're just basic and cheap and do the job what you need!
Revlon has the best slant tip tweezers I've tried plenty and they can never get all the hairs even the tiny little annoying ones that go in different directions this is one of the best tweezers that I found out not many companies make slant tips and when they do they're not very durable they chip easy on the edges in case you drop it or something this one I've had thrown around my purse for about a year and it's still pretty great
Winston, GA
I really enjoy these tweezers. Perfect for gripping tiny little hairs in your eyebrow area. I have to keep buying more of them because my husband takes them! I use them about once a week and I've always sworn by Revlon tweezers. Just because some tweezers cost more doesn't mean they're better by any means!
Huntersville
These are the best tweezers I've ever had! They're super durable and easily pick up the hairs on my brows and upper lip. I use them every day and have had my pair for years. Its such great quality and the angled tip makes all the difference! There's a comfortable grip and makes tweezing quick and easy.
This product is so good very easy to use love it, it gets the smallest of hairs that you have. It is very easy to use and the product is good as is, the only thing that would be nice if it had a soft handle to it ( none really do but just a thought) but I would definately purchase this all the time
Santa Clara, CA
Perfect for the small, thick, stubborn hairs around your brow that aren't quite grow out. I love using these tweezers for ingrown hairs as well. These have a string grip and will get pretty much any corner or difficult hair. Always pull the opposite direction from the growth of the hair.
Teaneck, NJ
These are my favorite tweezers. I have had them since I was in high school which was 15 years ago. I am surprised that they even work at this point. They are not as sharp as they used to be but I can’t seem to find a comparable replacement so I continue to use them.Revlon Tweezer Slant Tip
Aransas Pass, TX
These were great tweezers. They pulled the hair out really easy. I price was very good and in my budget. So if they got lost i could afford to go get a new pair. I think compaired to other brands this one is one of my favorites. I always go back to these if i loose mine and need new ones.