BY REVLON

Detangle, Blow Dry, or Finish Your Look. Works out tangles and knots for every hair type. see more...

• How well does this brush work in really fine hair3 Answers
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this brush for my daughter and it works great! She has really long hair and it gets in knots and the brush doesn't pull tons of hair out. I bought her brush from Walgreens.
Maryam B.
West Palm Beach, FL
It's really good brush its really soft it feels very god when we brush our hair with this brush and my favorite colour is red
Brianna A.
Not my favorite brush. Why? Simply because the bristles on the end would break off after a month creating a pointy object that would dig into my head. If they could make the brush longer lasting with u breakable bristles it would be the perfect after shower brush.
Kristina S.
El Paso, TX
I have curly hair and absolutely love this brush. I use it for both mine and my daughters curly hair and it never disappoints. The red color is a lovely touch as well.
F.A.T.I.M.A C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo cabello riso y siempre me costo sepillarme con un peine de revlon , la verdad que es lo que esperaba, buen precio y muy duradero!!!
Jamie M.
Moncton, NB
Works great for like the first month then the bristles break off and cut your scalp this product would be good if it lasted longer
Amanda R.
How well does this brush work in really fine hair