BY REVLON

Detangle, Blow Dry, or Finish Your Look. Works out tangles and knots for every hair type. see more...

• How well does this brush work in really fine hair3 Answers
Jessica C.
Edinburg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush but in a bigger size. It’s like any other drug store brush.. it’s nothing pricy nor big of a deal but it does its job like any other kind of brush. I’m sure it’s rough and pulls my hair out  but it’s not something I dislike or see anything wrong with. I’ll continue to use it.
Savannah F.
Review for: Red
It's just like other brushes the bristles are plastic and it combs out knots like every other brush. I didn't love the brush because my hair is really thick and it took forever to brush my hair out with it but it's a good brush
nathalie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
cepillo funciona muy bien, me desenreda el cabello super rapido y a la vez me da un ligero masaje con sus cerdas tan suaves, mi cabello es bien finito siempre busco cepillos que me cuiden el cabello, lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados, precio bien comodo.
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used Revlon brushes I use the square ones tho they are really good with my thick long hair. I trust the brand it's been around a long time and I plan to continue to buy it
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice brush to have in a bag or purse to have on the go. It is pretty reasonably priced. I like that it doesn't snag or pull at my hair when I'm using it, doesn't matter if it's wet or dry. It works really good. I like the way it feels in my hand when I'm using it too, it's not too clunky.
Brooklyn J.
Have this exact hair brush. Decent price and well worth it. It has lasted me a couple years now and still works as if it was brand new. One of the few brushes out there that doesn't hurt my hair at all. Love it!
Le'Anna H.
Eastampton, NJ
I absolutely love the Rival Wet Brush I like the weather fresh feels Brussels aren't so bad for like your hair and for many of them
Varinia G.
FL, Doral
I bought it 3 years ago. It's really useful. I love it, I have a long hair and It works so good for me *-*
Shona B.
Fort Benning, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for detangles. I have really curly/coily hair and this brush makes dealing with my hair alot easier.
Chelsea C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair brush seems to work good but I feel like it can take too much hair out and it hurts
Amanda R.
How well does this brush work in really fine hair