Revlon True Precision Tweezer

Revlon® 92917 True Precision Tweezer.
German quality.
Stainless Steel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon True Precision Tweezer!
How would you rate this product?
Hollywood, FL
I have owned a few of these and unfortunately they bend or break quite easily but they are still an inexpensive option that work very well. I would definitely keep buying them in the future and would recommend.
Henderson, KY
These are terrible. I've tried using them several times and I can't grab anything with them at all. I've used tweezers for going on 17 years and I've never used a set that I literally can't pick up a hair with
Puyallup, WA
These tweezers are precise and minimalize nearly eliminating any pain as tweezing is gentle, accurate and quick. zero issues with these tweezers and my very very favorite to date ♡♡
Hayden, AL
I will always use Revlon Tweezers! Just something I grew up using! There is absolutely no comparison whatsoever! I absolutely would not change anything about this product at all! Very good value! I am definitely satisfied with this product!
Le mars, IA
I do not take out my own eyebrow I go get it done professionally but if I start growing hairs here and there that I'm able to pull out myself like that are bothering me I will and this is a pretty nice to easier cuz I don't have to keep picking at it it grabs it and takes it out at the first try and doesn't just trim
Estill Spgs, TN
My all time favorite pair of tweezers I own TWO pair!! The get all the hairs even the smallest of hairs. It's so precise and sharp I always am able to get my brows a perfect sharp clean arch when I do them. I've always plucked my eyebrows and this is my perfect tool! Definitely recommend!
Albuquerque, NM
The one I had until recently was black. But it was my absolute favorite tweezer ever. I know you can get them sharpened for free but if you take a cheap generic Emory board between your Revlon tweezer that has begun to dull and pull perpendicular to the slant a few times, you get that perfect tweezer back again. I had my last set for almost 20 years.
Conroe, TX
These baby's can pluck. I've always had bushy eyebrows so I've learned a thing or two on how to control them but, whenever they're unmanageable I whip out these tweezers and pluck them out in no time. I've probably had them for over 2 years and still work like the first time I've got them.
Drugstore tweezers tend to be a little dull in my opinion and never grab the hair but this tweezer changed my opinion 100%. Once I’m done with my brows I look like I just got my waxing done. Brows done at home instead of paying $12 every two weeks? Yes please!
La Porte
I am the pickiest person when it comes to tweezers. I have used this specific brand and style since it first came out and will never switch. It has the perfect angle and grips the hair so it never slides off like most tweezers do. I would recommend to everyone and anyone

Looking for your answer?