BY REVLON #37 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Revlon® 92917 True Precision Tweezer.
German quality.
Stainless Steel.

Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
I hate to say anything bad about a product from a brand i love but I honestly didn't care for these tweezers.I had a hard time grabbing the hair off my eyebrows.Maybe the end wasn't sharp enough,like the end of it wasn't at the right shape.idk🤷..Maybe I bought a bad pair.
alyssa z.
I love these tweezers! I feel like you can grab any hair you want with these. Great for doing your eyebrows because you can tweeze with so much precision. I've had a few pairs of these only because they were different colors and I still have and use them all!
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
These are my absolute favorite tweezers, for the longest time I had a $2 pair of tweezers because they were pink and sparkly. Then I ran across these and I had to splurge and pick them up. And I don't find myself picking up any other tweezers anymore.
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
I do not take out my own eyebrow I go get it done professionally but if I start growing hairs here and there that I'm able to pull out myself like that are bothering me I will and this is a pretty nice to easier cuz I don't have to keep picking at it it grabs it and takes it out at the first try and doesn't just trim
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
These are by far my favorite tweeters. The pointed tip make them so easy to use. They are a good price especially in relation to how long they last. I use mine multiple times a week and have had it for 3 years.
Mikayla K.
These tweezers started off really nice and worked very well, but as I used them they started to fail sometimes because they would slip off the hairs and not completely pull them out. They don’t last as long as a pair of tweezers should.
Ashley 💫.
Great tweezers, love the gripper that not many other tweezers have, easy to use, very precise, reasonably price. Purchased at the drug store. I was very satisfied and would recommend these tweezers.
adriana c.
cobden
these are super sharp and are very good at getting the little hairs, i don’t like tweezing my brows but these tweezers make it easy , i’ve had my pair for about a year now and they still perform as if they were new !
Lexie T.
I needed some tweezers so I grabbed these at my local Walmart store they were a little pricey for tweezers, but they get the job done. I use them at least every week if not more. I would recommend these to a friend.
Michelle L.
Bossier City, LA
This is my go to tweezer. I've used it to clean up my brows and my husband steals it to remove hair bulbs from his beard. The tip is sharp and flat to grab the hair on the first grab. I've used other brand and they don't work as well as the precision.