Revlon True Precision Tweezer uploaded by Juliet L.Revlon True Precision Tweezer uploaded by Katy T.

BY REVLON #19 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Revlon® 92917 True Precision Tweezer.
German quality.
Stainless Steel.

Joce C.
Cheney, WA
I am super picky about my tweezers! I am always disappointed when I buy ones that feel flimsy and cheap. Revlon honestly makes the best tweezer I’ve seen! It feels quality and is easy to hold with special finger grips on the sides. Also, the fine pointed tip makes it easy to pluck all those tiny, unwanted hairs. I refuse to buy any other type of tweezer!
Gabriela R.
Irvine
Revlon tweezers are A-maxing. The tips are perfect straight lines that grip your hairs like no other. They always pull the hair out on the first try. They make plucking my eyebrows exciting and not just another chore. I know I should replace it because it’s been a while, but they just work so well still that I just keep them clean and sanitized.
Maria S.
Lexington, KY
If you want a cheap tweezer, then I recommend the Revlon True Precision. They work just fine and have a good grip for your hands.

However, I believe a good pair of tweezers are worth spending the money on, so I would recommend any tweezerman tweezers. You can never go wrong with that brand. And they come in a lot of pretty colors!
Madeline W.
These are used as my back up set of tweezers, they are little and handy. I use them about once a week, as needed. They are decently priced. I have sensitive skin, and they don’t cause problems there, I just wish they were a little longer, because they fall out of my hand a lot.
Jay L.
dallas
These get very close to unwanted hair and pull them out with a lot of force. You also do not have to continue to pull the same hair. It’s a one time and done situation. I can clean my brows up in ten minutes as if I just left the salon and had a fresh wax. I recommend these. They are also very cute with the prints available.
Tiara L.
Palm beach gardens
I’ve had this tweezer for 10 years and it still is one of the best for me. It’s finally dull now so I was forced to buy a new one. I can’t find the flat tip tweezers in stores so I had to settle with a different product. Still on the hunt for the original I preloved!!
Kenya N.
Sandgap
Revlon tweezers are amazing. They never get dull and can grab even the finest hair. They are available at any drugstore and are very affordable. They work just as well if not better than as any high dollar tweezers and they come in adorable colors and designs.
Angelica H.
Brewer
They are pretty good. They have a good grip! Love the colors and they get the job done. Good value for the price not too expensive but not cheap. They are better than some other brands out there that lose the tension. Very satisfied with then all the time
Katie T.
Ok tweezers if you’re on a budget. Once I switched to Tweezerman l never went back, but I keep them around for household needs (something stick in the drain, etc). Hard to get a good hold on finer hairs and they’re a bit stiff. I’d still recommend Tweezerman overall.
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
These are my absolute favorite tweezers, for the longest time I had a $2 pair of tweezers because they were pink and sparkly. Then I ran across these and I had to splurge and pick them up. And I don't find myself picking up any other tweezers anymore.