Revlon True Precision Tweezer uploaded by Juliet L.Revlon True Precision Tweezer uploaded by Katy T.

BY REVLON

Revlon® 92917 True Precision Tweezer.
German quality.
Stainless Steel.

Alexis B.
Wilmington
Purchased at: CVS
I am brow obsessed. Actually that’s probably an understatement. I think that brows make the largest difference on your overall look and because of that having the right tweezers that can pluck any stray hair is crucial! The angle of the tip on this tweezer makes plucking painless and helps to get those hard to reach pieces of hair! I would definitely recommend this. Not only for its quality but also for the cheap price!
Maria S.
Lexington, KY
If you want a cheap tweezer, then I recommend the Revlon True Precision. They work just fine and have a good grip for your hands.

However, I believe a good pair of tweezers are worth spending the money on, so I would recommend any tweezerman tweezers. You can never go wrong with that brand. And they come in a lot of pretty colors!
Jay L.
dallas
These get very close to unwanted hair and pull them out with a lot of force. You also do not have to continue to pull the same hair. It’s a one time and done situation. I can clean my brows up in ten minutes as if I just left the salon and had a fresh wax. I recommend these. They are also very cute with the prints available.
Kaitlyn O.
Coon Rapids, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I won’t use any other tweezers anymore! These are by far my favorite nothing else compares. I can target and pull those random stubborn hairs no other tweezers have been able to grasp. Better yet, I can pull it root and all vs breaking them with other tweezers. 5 starts hands down so worth the couple extra $$.
Angelica H.
Brewer
They are pretty good. They have a good grip! Love the colors and they get the job done. Good value for the price not too expensive but not cheap. They are better than some other brands out there that lose the tension. Very satisfied with then all the time
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
These are my absolute favorite tweezers, for the longest time I had a $2 pair of tweezers because they were pink and sparkly. Then I ran across these and I had to splurge and pick them up. And I don't find myself picking up any other tweezers anymore.
Aline B.
Ingleside
Purchased at: Walmart
Speaking of tweezers I used these today as my brows were getting out of shape, not that I use my tweezers everyday but I love this pair because they are super sharp and I have a very deep follicle but this pair always gets the hairs by the bulb & are very affordable
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
I do not take out my own eyebrow I go get it done professionally but if I start growing hairs here and there that I'm able to pull out myself like that are bothering me I will and this is a pretty nice to easier cuz I don't have to keep picking at it it grabs it and takes it out at the first try and doesn't just trim
Kelley S.
Pittsburgh
I love these tweezers. They are great for getting out the smallest hairs. I have fair skin, so even the smallest hairs are noticeable. This compact size is perfect for fitting into any bag, and the price is right! Definitely satisfied with this product.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
These are by far my favorite tweeters. The pointed tip make them so easy to use. They are a good price especially in relation to how long they last. I use mine multiple times a week and have had it for 3 years.