BY REVLON

Professional Heat Levels Straighten Hair in One Pass. Ceramic Technology. Ultrasonic Technology. Professional heat levels straighten hair in one pass. 30 Second Fast Heat-up. "On" Indicator Light. Tangle-free Swivel Cord Provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain natural moisture for "frizz-free" styles.  Maximizes absorption of conditioning agents creating silky, smooth results.

Pragati L.
This was my first hair straightener when i started straightening. I bought it from walmart, the cost was much less compared to the other straightener placed on that rack. It is mini size and good for my thin short hair. It has two settings on off. On makes the machine to heat at it specified heat temperature, which doesn’t harm hair. But still i get worried about that maybe my hair getting burnt because not knowing the exact temperature it has.
Definitely its worth the price and no complaints yet. Slide in your hair twice or thrice makes your hair super straight.
Amberly S.
77044
 Good for straight here. If you want to get the pumps out it works. Does not damage your hair at all you can use it all the time. Does not work for all types of hair. I bought mine at Walmart for $15. Very affordable. Would recommend it for straight here
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I like this one, and have been using it for some time now. I like how my hair doesn't look fried after using it. It doesn't really leave a shine or anything like that.
Janid C.
Pawtucket,RI
Is a good product, gets its job done depending on your hair. Is my first time using this brand i recommend if is just to have it around and you're not going to use it often
member-80357
I love that i cam get my hair straighten very quick as i have long thick hair i add hair serum and straighten it and it last 3 days looking fresh unless i sweat lol
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I did like how smooth the straightener worked on my hair seeing that have very coarse curly hair it is hard to find a flat iron that will keep my hair straight where I have to constantly straighten it over and over and damage my hair I was very pleased at how quickly it heated up and how I didn't have to keep going over my hair to get it straight the first time very good product
Adriana S.
Katy, TX
I went out and bought this on a whim because my holy grail straightener broke one night and I needed a new one. I’m obsessed with this! It straightens my hair super fast and leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. I have wavy hair and it leaves it so straight and it lasts a few days without touch ups (depending on the humidity, of course.) It’s amazing!
Erica S.
My hair is semi wavy. This Revlon hair straightener has worked perfectly for easily styling out my waves for soft, silky and straight hair. I've never had any issues with this straightener and I like that my hair doesn't get frizzy after using it unlike some other straighteners I've used in the past.
Mulysa G.
Honestly, for the price, you can't go wrong. My biggest beef is that the plates tend to separate and my hair gets caught in between there. It breaks and rips my hair out and I don't like that. If they were a little better put together they'd have a five star review.
Dae M.
I brought this product when I was transitioning to natural hair. I have 4c kinky hair now but I used it to straighten my new growth. I used it for about 3 months. The inner part is already damaging..I've only used it about 4 times it's more of a temporary tool.
Ashley S.
West College Corner , IN
Can this product be used on wet hair?