BY REVLON

Professional Heat Levels Straighten Hair in One Pass. Ceramic Technology. Ultrasonic Technology. Professional heat levels straighten hair in one pass. 30 Second Fast Heat-up. "On" Indicator Light. Tangle-free Swivel Cord Provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from the inside-out, helping hair retain natural moisture for "frizz-free" styles.  Maximizes absorption of conditioning agents creating silky, smooth results.

Pragati L.
This was my first hair straightener when i started straightening. I bought it from walmart, the cost was much less compared to the other straightener placed on that rack. It is mini size and good for my thin short hair. It has two settings on off. On makes the machine to heat at it specified heat temperature, which doesn’t harm hair. But still i get worried about that maybe my hair getting burnt because not knowing the exact temperature it has.
Definitely its worth the price and no complaints yet. Slide in your hair twice or thrice makes your hair super straight.
Amberly S.
77044
 Good for straight here. If you want to get the pumps out it works. Does not damage your hair at all you can use it all the time. Does not work for all types of hair. I bought mine at Walmart for $15. Very affordable. Would recommend it for straight here
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I like this one, and have been using it for some time now. I like how my hair doesn't look fried after using it. It doesn't really leave a shine or anything like that.
Amy J.
Denton, TX
This straightener gets the job done but does not work as well as high end straighteners. I think this one is worth the price however. It does feel like it rips some of my hair some times but that is to be expected with an affordable straightener.
member-80357
I love that i cam get my hair straighten very quick as i have long thick hair i add hair serum and straighten it and it last 3 days looking fresh unless i sweat lol
Adriana S.
Katy, TX
I went out and bought this on a whim because my holy grail straightener broke one night and I needed a new one. I’m obsessed with this! It straightens my hair super fast and leaves my hair so shiny and smooth. I have wavy hair and it leaves it so straight and it lasts a few days without touch ups (depending on the humidity, of course.) It’s amazing!
Erica S.
My hair is semi wavy. This Revlon hair straightener has worked perfectly for easily styling out my waves for soft, silky and straight hair. I've never had any issues with this straightener and I like that my hair doesn't get frizzy after using it unlike some other straighteners I've used in the past.
Gabrielle Z.
Lakeland
Keep my frizz controled for a while even though is hot and muggy outside, heats up quickly and do the job. It’s super cheap and works like an expensive one. I have nothing to complain about it. If your hair is waaay thicker and curly though, you better find another one
Mulysa G.
Honestly, for the price, you can't go wrong. My biggest beef is that the plates tend to separate and my hair gets caught in between there. It breaks and rips my hair out and I don't like that. If they were a little better put together they'd have a five star review.
Dae M.
I brought this product when I was transitioning to natural hair. I have 4c kinky hair now but I used it to straighten my new growth. I used it for about 3 months. The inner part is already damaging..I've only used it about 4 times it's more of a temporary tool.
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
Can this product be used on wet hair?