Revlon Travel Speed Dryer 1875 Watts uploaded by Paola S.

BY REVLON #73 in Hair Dryers

Travel Speed Dryer provides ultimate shine, outrageous volume, healthier-looking styles. True worldwide dual voltage allows you to dry and style on any heat or speed setting anywhere in the world. Folding handle - perfect for storage and travel. Tourmaline Ionic and Ceramic Technologies deliver even heat and provide maximum hair-conditioning ions for smooth, frizz-free hair. Dries hair in fraction of the time. 2 heat/speed settings for complete drying and styling flexibility. Cold Shot Button releases cool air to set the style. Hinged end cap for easy cleaning. Travel-size fin.

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany🦄 T.
I have repurchased the Revlon Travel Speed Dryer 1875 Watts before. It’s travel friendly. I hate bulky hair dryers and it’s not heavy at all. I use this dryer everyday. Highly recommend anyone that wants a good dryer without having to spend that much.
Nathaniel T.
Brooklyn, NY
Decent blow dryer that does the job. Use it occasionally when want to add some volume to my hair. It’s affordable option that is available at most stores and easy to purchase online. The item itself is made of cheap plastic so could possibly break.
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
I have a blue style to this & this bad boy is strong as heck let me tell you! This has been with me for years and it has been through some tuff times and it works as it did when I first bought it! I would recommend this
Maria O.
Good power and comes with attachments. Works well on my frizzy thick hair. Dries my hair in a decent time. Satisfied with the hair dryer. I use this product 2-3 times a week. It could be more powerful.
Mackenzie L.
Gets the job done whenever I need to blow dry my hair! It's very efficient for me and it's not super heavy/takes up a lot of room. I live in a dorm so I try to keep the best essentials with me.
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
Love to have a hair dryer that provides volume to my thin straight hair. This is a good product, very affordable and very readily available. I use my hair dryer every other day. I would love to see more attachments sold for this product.
Brittnie❤️ Q.
Valley Grande, AL
This gets the job done. I use it often and I haven’t had a problem with it other than my hair being frizzy after but that’s normal for me. I would recommend. It’s pretty good for the price point
Abby W.
Millry
Love it! Dries hair very fast and leaves minimal damage behind. I got it as a gift so unfortunately I don’t know the price or the place it was bought. But it is a durable brand and I would recommend this to anyone!
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
I’m not sure if this is the exact one I have but the blow dryer I have I have had since 2005 and I’m def in need of a new one. Any recommendations? Something that won’t break the bank.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Best hair dryer hands down. Does not frizz up my hair at all. Dries my thick hair so fast. It is also small so it can easily fit into a bag if you are going away for the weekend. It is also very affordable. Highly recommend for all hair types.