Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersRevlon
Travel Ion Select 1875 Watt Hair Dryer Champagne

Revlon Travel Ion Select 1875 Watt Hair Dryer Champagne

Ionic technology: Dryer uses a patented ion air delivery system to dry hair fast. Negative ions saturate the airflow to reduce the size of water droplets so more moisture is infused into your hair. This helps condition and make hair shinier while adding volume and reducing frizz. Provides optimum shine, maximum volume, great results Ion select indicators, number of lights increases or decreases to indicate ion output levels Easy press cold shot button, easy-to-use design releases cool air to set the style 2 heat/speed settings for complete drying and styling flexibility Folding handle for easy storage and travel Worldwide dual voltage Airflow concentrator directs are for focused styling Removable end cap for easy cleaning 1875 watts This product may differ slightly from the one on this carton due to continuing product improvements.Made in ChinaTwo year limited warrantyFine Hair Type: Low ion setting.Normal Hair Type: Medium ion setting.Thick, Coarse Hair Type: High ion setting.Revlon®

1875 watts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Travel Ion Select 1875 Watt Hair Dryer Champagne!
Product Highlights
I love this hair dryer because it is small and easy to travel with. It drys my hair very fast which is great! This is the most convenient hair dryer because it’s so easy to pack and take anywhere.in reviews
Emily L.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought a new hair dryer that would work with my Xtava Orchid diffuser. I wish this had low-med-high heat and speed settings, but for how cheap it is, I’ll deal with cool-low-high and off-low-high! It’s not as heavy as some of my other cheap hair dryers from the past either.
Megan T.
Saint Petersburg
I mean... it’s a hair dryer. So it does the job. I like how small and easy it is to travel with!
Jenn R.
Arnoldsville, GA
This dryer gets the job done.  Is small and good for travel.  However, the on and off switch is a nightmare.  It is so hard to turn off.  I also hate that the cord doesnt retract or have an easy storing method.  Overall, the dryer is fine.  I would continue to use but not buy again.
Brit V.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Amazon
Great travel dryer - I always bring this with me on vacation and find it’s usually more powerful the dryers in the hotel. Really affordable and great, compact size.
Bradyn L.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
First off, I love the look of this hairdryer. It feels great when you hold it and it remains sleek and easy to transport. My hair dries so nicely without splitting the ends. I love to put in my hair protector before using this and it dries it to perfection!
Celine P.
Very high powered hair dryer. Dries hair fast but I wish it had a medium heat setting. Small enough to take to travel
Cheyenne A.
Fraser, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This may be for travel but it dried my hair so fast! I used it while visiting my mom and I had to go buy one when i got home.
BRIANNA B.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: CVS
This hair dyer is so cute! It isn’t huge and is just the right size for traveling. It also has the end cap for a better drying look (idk what that end cap is called) but it’s detachable and the hair dryer is also foldable for traveling purposes and to just throw it in the bag.
Sammy J.
Odessa, TX
I like this one because I have a lot of hair and it takes me so long to blow dry and this one is very lightweight easy on my arm lol It isn't loud and doesn't wake the kids either lol perfect for a tired mom with short amount of time to get ready. Easy to put up doesn't take a lot of space
Tina B.
Mounds View, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Its awesome works great price is good and dried my hair quickly with out too much heat damage

Looking for your answer?