BY REVLON

The Newest Temptations For Nails. Bold Glazes And Alluring Textures Instantly Transform Your Manicure. Wear Over Your Favorite Revlon Nail Enamel To Create Unique Effects.

• Special Effect Top Coats For On-trend Nail Finishes

• Anyone know if this is still available/what store to get ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Review for: Nude Graffiti more...
I love this one , even though there's so many to choose from , I always go with this one.  It's lightly colored , a little glitter to give your nails a pop.  I love it and so do my girls ! It's good priced . And lasts a couple days on your nails. Buy again from me !
Emily L.
Love love love the holographic top coat!! Great quality for a low price!! My friend recommended this polish to me and I'm so happy she did!! I have the Revlon Holographic Pearls 765 top coat and it is stunning!! My favorite way to do it is layer it with three coats to make an intense holographic nail. I also do a clear coat underneath to make it easier to take them off later (because we all know it's a pain taking off most glitter polishes) and layer it with a clear top coat to make it last longer. Would definitely recommend the Holographic Pearls polish to a friend :)
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I honestly love Revlon nail polishes, I think they're really underrated. the transforming effects ones are especially cool, I literally have all of them. I get so many compliments whenever I wear them. they are so unique and fun. And they dry fast which is always nice!!
Debbie S.
Vista, CA
These Revlon glitters are amazing!!! Although the glitter is pretty all the time, it's best on sunny days! I love looking at my nails when the sun hits them! If you don't like happy, shiny, sparkling nails , then this product is not for you! They come in a variety of colors and different shape glitters. And they go good over almost any color!
Heather D.
Nesquehoning, PA
Review for: Matte Top Coat more...
This is fabulous! Within minutes my shiny nails become matte. The downside is it peels and discolors. If you change your polish every few days this is probably a great product for you, but if you get your nails done every 3 or 4 weeks this isn’t what you want.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
This is a beautiful Revlon nail polish. It has little,shiny crystal esq appearance. It goes on your nails smooth. Comes in a beautiful tall little bottle. Surprisingly long lasting.
trinity L.
Stuarts Draft
Review for: 765 Holographic Pearls more...
I love holographic nail polishes. It’s hard to find them in regular stores so I was pleasantly surprised to see this pretty holo nail polish in the revlon section of my local small town Walmart. The consistency was perfect and went on smoothly. It dried pretty fast too! Very happy!
Jahannaosman
I love the shimmery smells toxic it’s a pretty color but not full coverage it’s grades or whatever it’s pretty to look at and love to keep it as a decoration in my roomWorth the price I would use it again I’m a first timer
Brooke T.
I love finishing my nail polish is with these fun topcoats. I feel like whenever I do glitter on my nails they end up lasting way longer than just a normal regular topcoat. Love all of the different options that I have with Revlon. Would definitely recommend.
Anna V.
Review for: 765 Holographic Pearls more...
I personally don’t really like reckon nail polish, they don’t last very long and the bottle dries out so quickly.. mind you I always close my bottles tightly and take care of them. I wouldn’t recommend this nail polish!
Christel M.
Perry, OH
Anyone know if this is still available/what store to get it at? I have mirror ball my ORLY & want to compare it to this but I can't find it
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this clear?
leomarys del valle R.
Doral, FL
Tiene larga durabilidad?
Jennifer C.
Stillwater, OK
Even though this is considered a top coat, does it need another top coat to last longer?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
This is so beautiful!! Is it quite clear or do you need a base coat?