Revlon Tourmaline Ionic 1875 Watt Dryer Model RV544 uploaded by Helen A.Revlon Tourmaline Ionic 1875 Watt Dryer Model RV544 uploaded by Elena H.

BY REVLON

For ultimate shine, volume, and healthier-looking styles. Super quiet. Fast dry. Ultra lightweight. Tourmaline Ionic® 1875 watt dryer. 2 heats and speeds for complete drying and styling flexibility. Cold shot button releases cool air for setting the style. Hinged end cap for easy cleaning. Concentrator attachment for precise drying and styling. Volumizing finger diffuser attachment gently dries hair while adding volume. 25% lighter than average hair dryer. Protective rubber bumpers. Hanging ring for convenient storage. Two-year limited warranty. The ionic® tourmaline styler dryer uses a patented ion air delivery system to dry hair fast.  Negative ions saturate the airflow to reside the size of water droplets so more moisture is infused into your hair.  This helps condition, and make hair shinier while adding volume and reducing "frizz." see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It takes forever to dry my hair and this is one of the only dryers that isn't super pricey that can get the job done in a timely fashion." in 2 reviews
  • "This blow dryer is ok gives good amount of heAt to blow dry and also curls your to a natural look" in 2 reviews
  • "Having long hair down to my waist line and extremely thick takes time to dry and this hair dryer seems to get it done quicker and less frizzy than my other dryer." in 2 reviews
  • "It gets the job done quickly & I have somewhat thick hair. " in 1 review
  • "Dries my thick curly hair quickly." in 1 review
Brianna D.
East Providence, RI
Always leaves my hair shining and soft ! This is absolutely amazing ! And the defuser is the best thing for curly think hair like mine . Not only is the product absolutely great by itself but for the price of it ,it's completely worth it , I highly recommend it !
Elena H.
London, AR
So, I've had naturally curly hair my whole life. And until tonight, had never used a diffuser attachment. I bought this hair dryer tonight and used it with some curl defining cream hoping to achieve the glorious curls I've always been told I have the potential to create. Apparently, I need to watch some videos because I don't think I did it right. Hahaha it's a great dryer in every aspect. Dried my hair quickly and never got so hot it hurt my scalp or fingers. I just need to learn the proper curl defining techniques!
Madeline D.
My hair dryer since high school recently has seen its last days, so I bought this Revlon blow dryer from Amazon. I love it! My hair is super thin but it is gentle and dries my hair super quickly. I accidentally dropped it the other day and one of the tabs broke off so I wouldn't say it is super durable. But overall its a huge hit!
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Love this! I wear my natural hair in a wash and go style and with the diffuser, it dries my hair, keeping it soft and bouncy and gorgeous! I have never used the concentrator as I have no need for it, but this dryer is the bomb dot com! Love it! I've had it for over 2 years and it's still going strong. Pow!
Trish N.
South elgin
Really like this dryer came with attachments. Very sleek in white. Decent price at walgreens. The only downside is the one i have keeps losing power may be problem with plug. Have only had about 6 months. May try another one from brand though!
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Best hair dryer I have ever used! I have thick curly hair but when I want to wear it straight I have to blow dry it first. Most of the time it takes 20-25 minutes to dry it completely, but not with this one. It only takes 5-8 minutes. My hair is not fried from drying it so long like I had to before and with the ceramic tourmaline it helps me have smooth frizz free hair.
effie C.
Salem, WV
I use this type of hair dryer and its amazing!! Having long hair down to my waist line and extremely thick takes time to dry and this hair dryer seems to get it done quicker and less frizzy than my other dryer.
Meghan M.
Love this hair dryer. It dries my hair in half the time it usually takes and also leaves my hair shiny and reduces frizz. It's light and easy to hold. I definitely recommend this dryer to anyone!
McKenzie P.
LOVE this dryer! Lasts for ages! Keeps my very fine hair smooth and shiny even during the driest winter months. Dries very quickly and isn't too loud.
Perla R.
Katy, TX
Fantastic. For a cheaper blow dryer you will be very impressed. Mine has lasted me a very long time. Love it. Dries my thick curly hair quickly.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon Tourmaline Ionic 1875 Watt Dryer Model RV544 Who has been tried this Dryer? .. I bought it & used it only one time and then it's just stopped .