BY REVLON

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mia A.
Austin, TX
I purchased this polish in the color Lily, which looked like a pastel purple. After applying it, it looked more like a grey. The polish is streaky and takes 2+ coats to make it look even decent. It chips horribly after only a couple days of wear, and after having the product a few weeks I had to add some nail polish remover because it was beginning to dry up. The only thing this polish has going for it is the fact that it does dry fast, but with all its other problems I wouldn't bother purchasing it.
Luz Paola M.
One of the brands of nail paint that I love, has a vibrant and beautiful colors, it also has excellent coverage and durability, I also love that it dries very fast so it is perfect for when I do not have much time! I love revlon
Priya P.
Clarksville, MD
I love the metallic in the top speed revlon collection. It drys really fat and it’s really nice. I bought mine at CVS. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good metallic nail polish.
Mary G.
Topeka, KS
I really love this color. Goes great with my red hair and is a nice statement color for your nails. Not long wearing. Lasts for 2 to 4 days which is normal for most drug store nail polishes. If you like green it's worth a try but if you want something that will last for over a week look elsewhere.
Kemsy P.
York, ON
I regret buying this colour, cause i was in my pastel colour phase and now i don't like this colour at all. It's very watery and thin, consistency-wise and it dries slow. Would not buy again from this brand but okay to try out.

Kemsy P.
York, ON
Love the colour yet with Revlon nail polishes, they all have the same watery and thin consistency and all dries slow, it's a bit disappointing. It's even hard to apply it cause it would drip once you move your hand, if you're not careful.

Tiffđź’‹MPGB C.
Jersey City, NJ
It's so rich in color and you only need one coat I have one in a Christmas light green and the one in the picture below
Nayarith S.
I really really like this nail Polish. The shade I have is an amazing shade of gold called Golden. It stays on for a few days without chipping if I'm careful. It dries really fast.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
Seca bien y rápido. Este tono es uno de mis preferidos y uno de los que mas me favorecen por mi tono de piel. Ya este se me acabó, lo amé
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Good colors, dry well, but chipped off more than expected. I love the speedy drying- I would recommend for vacation use because you can change the colors without a long dry time. Revlon Top Speed
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?
Taneisha h.
Does this last long on your nails?
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?