BY REVLON

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Vanessa P.
Very vibrant deep color, easy to apply, doesn't take forever to dry, I could definitely recommend this one.
Alyssa L.
It isn’t fast drying.. Has to apply like 3 coats of color... Not a fan definitely not for the price
Karlina C.
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos aires
excellent quality enamel good texture cares and protects my nail does not weaken it and has a very good pigmentation, they last a lot and take care of my cuticle
Cory J.
Dayton, OH
It's ok drys fast, do miss the chrome ones from way back when haven't been able to find one I loved as much as the silver one.
Shirin A.
88 elm drive, hove, east sussex
This dries sooo well and so quick i use it at work when i am really in rush and it does me so good i love it a lot
Serena C.
Union, NJ
This nail polish is used as a topcoat. I like to use this when I’m in a rush, and helps my nails dry a lot faster than they normally would if they were simply air drying. This was indeed my first time using this product in it wasn’t too bad.
Kaley M.
Parker City
This Revlon nail polish does dry super quick! Nice formula and brush. I wish they would come out with some new colors though!
Rima F.
Love the whole product line and how they give ease to daily routine! One recommendation is to revamp the look of this product and give more longevity to it.
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
This is a high speed revlon drying enamel. It is glittering with stars and moons and diamonds. You might not get all of them with a swipe but you can always swipe some on a plastic flat surface to get them all on with a stick. Very cute and girly. Revlon Top Speed
Melissa G.
Love how fast this drys and will keep on my nails for a few days. Mother really last to long for me but this does help
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?
Taneisha h.
Does this last long on your nails?
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?

Walmart