BY REVLON

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Sheila L.
Been a while but was a fave back then.  Was a professional licensed in 3 states and taught classeson doing acrylics. found out about this one from a client.
Makenzie L.
Evansville
This polish really does dry fast. Which is great when you have things to do but you want to have pretty nails!
Rhonda G.
Kempner
Good product. I didn’t buy it for myself because I just don’t wear polish., but I did buy it for my daughter she loved it.
My M.
los mochis
Excelente sellador de esmalte. Protege y da brillo al barniz de uñas. Ayuda a mantener el color por más tiempo
Gloria H.
Port Richey, FL
This nail polish is pretty nice for the price. It is not see through, and it dries pretty quickly. It is a good value. It will lay for a couple weeks with the right topcoats . I would recommend this and probably purchase it again.
Breauna S.
Elizabethtown
I don't really care for Revlon products, because it always seems my polish goes on way too thin and chips or rubs off.
Ellen S.
Pinson, AL
I love using polish that says it drys quickly or at top speed, so I had to purchase this when looking for a new top coat. It did dry pretty quickly and the top coat was pretty average, my nails still chipped quickly.
Angie P.
Toronto
A great product for my nails! Good value for money and works well. My nails end up looking awesome.
Duckie M.
Ponchatoula
Over priced and over rated. While I'm aware that it is a quick drying formula, the polish drys before I can put the brush on my nails and then it just makes a lumpy mess all over my nails. It bunches up and does not look cute. If I'm paying nearly $10 for a bottle of polish, I expect it to apply easily whether it be a quick dry or not. I will never buy Revlon nail polishes again.
Tamiko S.
Newburgh
Top speed it is. Dries nails fast and it has great shine too. It’s not pricey, but you can always catch on sale at local drugstores
Clarksville, MD
Anyone looking for a vampi nail polish
Clarksville, MD
Anyone know of a nail polish that has a similar shad to chili?
Wendy F.
De esta lĂ­nea todos son escarchados!?
Clarksville, MD
Anyone looking for a good nail polish? If so you’ve stumbled across a amazing one.

Walmart