BY REVLON #46 in Nail Polish

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Catherine B.
Nice colour. Found it chipped easily. Needed to apply two coats for good coverage. Wouldn’t buy again.
Kelsey H.
parlin
Amazing top coat! It is long lasting and helps your nail color last much longer. I prefer this to other brands because of price and quality. I also love the brush inside, which is a huge part of applying nail polish
Ronnie G.
Canadensis, PA
Works great good quality. Drys fast. Use for my daughters who hate the process of getting their nails done but love them painted.
Julie D.
I've used so many Revlon products over the year and they are great! I've never had a problem with polish being too thick or thin. Great pigmentation. The glitter/iridescent ones are also great. Awesome value and have bought over and over again!
Courtney A.
Belleville
With two small girls that have very wiggly fingers but love having their nails done, this is my go-to. Quick application and fast dry time. I do wish more neutral color choices were available, but that may have just been in the retail location I was shopping.
Ariadna C.
orlando
I really love the way it dry off the nailpolish, it’s amazing. But, doesn’t stay a lot. So depends what you want.
Bailey S.
I love this line. Cloud being one of my all time favorite polishes. The formula does actually dry quicker than regular polishes.
Bobbie K.
Covington
I absolutely hate waiting for my nails to dry! This cuts my wait time in half and that makes me happy!
Amanda B.
Top coat is really good . For the price it’s good . Easy to apply . Deff give it a go .
Alyse C.
Anaheim
Lovee this nail polish. The brush on it is wide so it comes on nice and evenly. It also dries really quick so you are less likely to bump into things and have it smudge or come off. I have bought multiple colors and probably will buy more.
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Taneisha h.
Does this last long on your nails?
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?

back