BY REVLON

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Nikki-Peyton M.
Love this color!! And drys super fast! One of my favorites! The price is average but it’s worth it
Sam F.
Pittsburgh
This is my all time favorite nail polish! It applies easily and dries super quick. The color is perfect and goes with pretty much everything. It’s def a must have nail polish and you can’t beat the price!
Flyura Z.
Toronto , ON
Great nail polish ! Drys up very fast which very helpful when you in a rush and need a quick fix for your nails ! Recommend
Crystal L.
Great nail polish and love the color. Bought at local Walmart for great price. Would recommend to all
Katherine O.
Chile
This nail polish isamazing... dry.super super fast.... you are totally going to love it............. and the colors are.pretty
Ariel K.
Mississauga
The brush applicator is very easy to make precise movements because of how thin it is. The polish doesn’t clump and dries very fast. Pairs well with the top coat . Would recommend this to others.
Kaleigh P.
Oshawa
I have a colour a bit darker than this for years! I’m talking 7-8 years! It still works great! It’s not chuncky and easy to apply because the lid is longer :) goood value!
Thalia M.
Belton, TX
Revlons top speed nail polish is definitely my favorite go to when I am in a hurry for anything or my kids are awake and need my attention in a timely manner! I top it off with a speed top coat and this stuff hardly ever chips and lasts forever...dries almost instantly!!! Love!
Elena N.
Richmond, KY
I love this pearl color! Very shiny and perfect for where i work. My sister used it to paint her nails for her wedding. Truly beautiful color. Dries fast and doesn’t get marks too easily. Also, it doesn’t smell!
Lori P.
Vernonia
What's what's the fastest speed nail polish I have ever used and it was rather affordable. I would recommend this to all
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?
Taneisha h.
Does this last long on your nails?
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?

Walmart