BY REVLON

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
Revlon polish is just ok in my opinion, it tends to chip faster than other brands. It is easy to apply and a good value but I don’t think the quality is very high. I would not buy again. I like the higher end brands, they are worth the extra few dollars.
KayLeigh L.
Revlon Top Speed is a great polish for a quick, on-the-go manicure. Although it can be a little bit streaky so you do have to apply more than one coat.. this is where the quick dying formula comes in handy. I’m a fan and this black is very black.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
Revlon's nail-polish never disappoints. I love their rich line of colors. I buy my reckon from Target and Walmart sometimes Walgreens. It is definitely a good value and I can tell the company prides themselves introducing great products for their consumers.
Krysta S.
Millboro, VA
I really enjoyed this nail polish. It was so quick to dry, which made my life much easier. I have a toddler so I don’t have much time to allow for drying. The polish goes on smooth and the brush makes it easy use. I will definitely buy again!
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
This Product is a life saver. I love the fact that it dries my nails very quickly and I'm able to go and do things with my hands without a problem. I usually buy this from my local retail store like H EB or Walmart or even a pharmacy such as CVS
Katie B.
I love this shade of polish. It’s quick drying and easy to apply. I like the application brush that comes with the bottle too. The polish lasts a decent amount of time before it starts to chip. It always lasts long whenever I use it for a pedicure.
Serena C.
Union, NJ
This nail polish is used as a topcoat. I like to use this when I’m in a rush, and helps my nails dry a lot faster than they normally would if they were simply air drying. This was indeed my first time using this product in it wasn’t too bad.
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
Growing up my mom always used revlon nail polish. More recently she has purchased these top speed colors. While the polish always went on beautifully, it often dried weird and would be very susceptible to smudging, even after plenty of dry time.
Starbuck
I really like this sheer polish whether it be on top of a bright and bold color, or just on natural nails for a day out. It just give you that extra bit of sparkle!
Grace V.
Revelyn typically tends to be a slightly thinner paint but they do you have some good colors. It also tends to dry pretty well and is decent for the value. I like that you can get it at Walmart so it’s fairly inexpensive as far as nails go
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?
Taneisha h.
Does this last long on your nails?
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?

Walmart