BY REVLON

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This adds an amazing glittery luxury to any nail look. It's gorgeous over black, white, on its own, or any other color you like. It's complete glam. Highly recommend.
Nail D.
Gilbert, AZ
Revlon’s polishes are always no good for me. I have tried so many and they are just junk. They bubble up and ruin the manicure. Plus they chip faster than any other nail polish on the market. Never buy Revlon polish stick to even cheaper alternatives like Wet n Wild or Sally Hansen
Jade B.
This is a good, strong top coat- I often get lazy by the time I finish my base coat an two coats of polish, so this is really great to have, because it does dry pretty fast.  I'ts a great value for a hard and shiny finish and am definitely willing to purchase it again.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I like this top coat, it brings point the shine in the polish, applies evenly, but it doesn't dry as fast as you'd expect. I think fast doing top coats all around need work, but this one is good.
Lizz S.
Millersburg
The too speed is defiantly a nail polish you need if you've got kids. It dries so fast. I've got a 10 month old and hardly ever did my nails until I found this. Everytime I did them he'd need something or want picked up then they get smudged but these dry so fast!
member-a1ae5
Love the colors but it chips really fast 😒 but still use them because I’m so in love with the colors. It doesn’t sad to say. Not pricey but not a good product. No, unless you want the color to come off
BrittanyDale L.
This product is more on the basic gloss and cheap cost. It does the work fine, but easily peels off quickly, that’s why I tend to lead off it when going to get my nails done.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
I use these for my designs as well when i do my nail stamp plates. It works very good and since its dries fast its perfect for design. See my pic (: ignore the chipping i haven't done my nails in 2 weeks.
Christina K.
Revlon has some really good shades and colors but I feel it has been notorious for its chipping. It literally will start chipping after a day. I now have 3 colors that I will just be using until it's too old and will continue using other better brands.
Charleigh C.
I wanted to love this nail polish, the color was beautiful, but I had to layer it on to get the color I wanted. Took long to dry because of that, it was almost as expensive as opi, so honestly I would spend a few extra bucks and get that. Chipped fast also
Jacqueline V.
Does this paint on a brown colour or is it more of a burgundy and does it last long I wash my hands a lot and most chip up easily
Lisa V.
Does Revlon nail polish chip easily?
Jasmine R.
Does this nail polish last for a long amount of time?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
How is this Revlon speed dry top coat when compared to other brands? Does it help guard your mani against chipping?
Scarlet C.
El secado es de verdad rapido? Que tal es el acabado?

Walmart