BY REVLON #45 in Nail Polish

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Julie C.
Great color for the fall and winter. Last a very long time. I use it more then once. Easy to apply goes on smoothly. Last a while. Good bang for your buck. You get what you pay for. Would highly recommend this product.
deepa P.
Monroe, NC
I like how deep the color this. I purchases this at a beauty fair and loved how reasonable the price is. I would buy jt again. It goes to its word when it says it is fast drying
Erica S.
I realllly like thus nail polish, not only is the color bold and beautiful but it really does dry quickly. By the time im ready for the second coat if one is needed the first coat is compketely dry. It goes on very smoothly the smell is not harsh at all. The price is okay I would purchase this again and refer it to others.
Daniela B.
New Bern, NC
This nail polish has an amazing color and lasts forever, just one thing I don’t like it is it dryes too fast what makes it a little hard to apply. Better than that, it lasts and shines for a long time
Sara W.
Sterling Hts, MI
My go to nail polish. Comes in a ton of colorings and options. dries quick and last for 2 weeks for me. The application brush is easy to use and goes on smooth. Would buy again and recommend to a friend!
Kelly H.
Love this nail polish. Easy to apply, long lasting. Great product compared to alternatives a little pricey but it’s worth it. This is my first time buying this product. Would highly recommend to others.
Courtney R.
Clovis, NM
Best fast drying polish that I've used! It really does dry quickly even without a top coat! Such amazing quality that I've always expected with Revlon! It is such a beautiful color that I think would look great during the day or a night out on the town! Very easy to open and use! Quality bottle and attractive appearance!
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Great, vibrant color that has been a continuous go-to for me. The top speed quick dry is also a major plus. Affordable & a great product for at home manicures/pedicures. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This nail polish is okay, but it can get goopy really quickly. The brush is a very thin one and not convenient for painting the nail quickly. The fornula does dry pretty fast, but it isnt gentle on nails. The formula has an okay weartime and doesnt chip too quickly. It takes at least 2 coats to get an opaque finish.
Jenifer O.
It did dry quickly but it actually dried quicker than I wanted. It dried with spots  where polish was missing. I only used it once. It was an ok value for what it is.
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Taneisha h.
Does this last long on your nails?
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?

back