Amber R.
I was unsure how I would feel about this color and how well it would show up, if at all, but it's actually very pretty and shows up quite nicely. You do have to use a few coats and use a pretty liberal application if you really want it to show up well, but it looks really great when applied this way. I always get compliments when I wear this color, it's especially perfect for professional settings where really bold or wild nail color isn't super appropriate. My only complaint is that it takes a bit longer to dry than some other polishes I've used, but I'd say the extra wait is well worth it. It wears pretty well, also. Not much need for touch-ups or re-application as long as you're not doing anything too crazy with your hands/nails.