BY REVLON

New Revlon Top Speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jeverna J.
Jeverna J.
Okemah, OK
Reckon is my favorite nail polish! Lasts long and through hard work! Very affordable, I buy at Walmart! I've always used this, they have a great range of colors to choose from! I will keep buying and recommending Revlon!
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Fast drying, highly pigmented polish, it usually only takes one coat with this stuff. I have this shade of blue in the picture, and love it. It has staying power also, coats nails very well. Leaves a high shine finish!
Sussy R.
Sussy R.
Chicago
I bought this nail polish for my daughter! Blue is her favorite color. She did her nails as soon as she got it. She was happy. I bought it at Walgreens. The nail polish lasted a long time I would recommend
Amber S.
Amber S.
I like this product. I enjoy the selection of colors it comes in. But I think the idea of "quick drying" to me it doesn't seem to dry any quicker then any other brand of nail polish.
Yarely L.
Yarely L.
San Bernardino
I love their nail polish. It leaves your nails looking very elegant and it is very affordable. I would most definitely recommend this product.
jean s.
jean s.
Saint Paul, MN
A lovely bright blue it applies opaque in two coats. It does self level, and the skinny brush helps with precision It is quick drying and has a nice shine.
Lupita T.
Lupita T.
The revlon nail polish is easy to apply. It don't chip ,I always have a hard time finding nail polishes that won't chip the next day.
It is actually good.... Very smooth to apply... Lasts really long..... Dries up within seconds.... Completely satisfied with the product
Samar D.
Samar D.
Beirut
Use this one You will use it many times if you like itTry it for more colors you can see any store in bid beauty center's