BY REVLON

Nukeproof Proton Flat PedalsThe Nukeproof Proton series of pedals have been extensively engineered to offer the optimum balance of strength and fatigue resistance with minimum weight penalty The low-profile design offers maximum ground clearance and features a deep concave which allows the foot to "sit in" the pedal which improves grip and comfort. There are a total of 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side to allow you to customize the level of grip to meet your own requirements Each pedal body spins on high quality DU bushings with two sealed cartridge bearings per pedal to help spread the stress loads from heavy impacts. Meanwhile a lip seal between the axle end and pedal body helps to reduce ingress of water and dirt prolonging pedal life between services Features: Low-profile parallelogram design 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side CNC machined for improved strength-to-weight ratio New graphics for 2013 2 x high quality DU bushings & 4 x sealed cartridge bearings (Per pair) Body: Forged 6061-T6 alloy Dimensions: 95mm (w) x 95mm x 17mm Axle: CrMo Weight (per pair): 438g Colours: Black or SilverBuy Nukeproof Components from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Wendy O.
To me is one of the best ones out here. I bought it at Walmart and n i also found it in my neighborhood drugstore. I was a 1st time user but now i use it all the time, its so easy to apply n it dries fast, i take it wit me everywhere, but I would definitely recommend it👍🏾
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
Just no. It dries fast but I ended with a lot of pretty nail shaped nail polish peeled within the next day...which was my off day, not even using my hands that much. No thanks, will not purchase again, I'll take the time for my Butter London one to dry.
angela q.
Stockton , CA
These nail polish is our long lasting. They really do quick dry. Very Easy to apply the brushes very nice. It's long-lasting I purchased at Kmart. The colors pop without too many coats
Michelle M.
Tullahoma
Looks pretty but peals easily.  I am not a big fan of over the counter nail polish.  This one is better than some I have tried though.
Miranda H.
Roma-Los Saenz
The color is simple, but the texture is smooth and watery.....the best part is that it dries really fast.
KAITLIN M.
Conception Bay South, NL
Had good coverage only needed two coats. One coat had a little transparency so I wanted to use another coat. It’s easy to use, works better than most whites I’ve tried. Bought some more than once.
Jefferson H.
Miami,Florida
Obviously I do not use this kind of products but my friends have used it so it gives great care to the nails strengthening them. Almost all these glazes are expensive due to the composition or simply by the mark since one can be more recognized than the others but they are advisable for what my friends, my girlfriend and my mother have told me.
Vanessa B.
Good colour , brushes get a little bit bristled over a quicker period of time then other nail polishes I use. Okay in the price range.
Erika S.
This Enamel are great when you used it ^^ The design also cool and I love the result so much! I want repeat buy them :)
emily m.
pampatar
Cobertura excelente y rapido secado no quedas indefensa por horas mientras esperas que se sequen tus uñas