BY REVLON

A built in top coat delivers a salon-smooth finish. Available in 32 cool colors that set in 60 seconds. Revlon Top Speed `s patented formula delivers amazingly quick color, with a built-in topcoat that rises to the surface for a glossy, ultra smooth manicure- that sets in 60 seconds. The ColorPrecise brush ensures even, smooth, salon quality application every time. see more...

Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Who doesn’t love a white manicure for the summer months? I love this polish so much because you can easily get the look without waiting for hours for your polish to completely dry. The formula is so pigmented and needs just two swipes on the nail to get a nice, opaque look. When paired with the quick dry top coat, not only does this manicure dry fast, but it lasts longer than the usual mani/pedi!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
My absolute fav! These polishes make the art of painting your nails a total breeze! The dry time is practically none. It's perfect for any time whether you're lounging around or you're on the go and need those nails to dry super fast!
Kaitlyn B.
Moore, OK
Got this at my local Walmart, for fairly cheap. I love the color, and it dried pretty fast. I have a hard time with my polish chipping easily, and I noticed this stayed on better than most do.
Billie N.
Westland, MI
I love this product. It dries super fast so you can get that top coat on and get put the door fast and I helps with my nails chipping.
Samantha D.
Raeford, NC
I'm not the greatest at nails, but this is a good drugstore brand top coat. I would definitely recommend it
Chytra N.
Bangalore
Hi this product is superb fast in drying.. Wit in a sec. And the colors are too good in different shades. It gives a proper finish look. And it's too good to use Wen ur in hurry to rush.. So I'll give full marks & will recommend others also to try it ones.  Thank you
Ларкина Л.
Go to EnglishTransliteratebest quality! the texture is excellent, pleasure is pleasant! apply easily and flawlessly! olergicheskih reactions does not cause .... I recommend everyone I love these products! and I will always use them...
Beth🌙 H.
This was a pretty color, just not quite what I was expecting. I thought it would be more flat and opaque, but it was very shimmery and somewhat translucent. It wore well and lasted a long time, almost a week without chipping. I will wear this again, but probably as a top coat over another color, and not by itself. Also, it didn't dry to a pure white, but had a tiny bit of an off-white cast to it. More like a pearl. But gorgeous!
Charmaine v.
This nail polish is great to use with your french manicure, applies easily and looks good on. It drys quickly and i think the value for this item is not bad considering it also adds as a protective layer on your nail strengthening it. I would buy this again.
Raquel S.
La pigmentación es muy buena y el color muy duradero, es bueno para colocar en sonas para resaltar la misma.