BY REVLON

A built in top coat delivers a salon-smooth finish. Available in 32 cool colors that set in 60 seconds Revlon Top Speed `s patented formula delivers amazingly quick color, with a built-in topcoat that rises to the surface for a glossy, ultra smooth manicure- that sets in 60 seconds. The ColorPrecise brush ensures even, smooth, salon quality application every time. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
I use this as a top coat. It drys really fast so I don't have to worry about smudging my nails. It's not pricey and I love the product. It's easy to apply and I would highly recommend to anyone who is always on the go.
kaitlyn p.
Middletown, CT
I love love this nail polish! It stays fast and leaves a nice finish to your nails. Even the colored ones look amazing and dont need alot of coats. I highly recommend this!
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
This is a good quality sheer color top nail coat from revlon. Protects the nail color from chipping and helps make my nails strong.
Wendy G.
Benton
I absolutely love any products from the Revlon line. Fast to dry and stays on longer! Many great shades to go with any look.
Asia W.
cedar rapids
love these nail polish stays on for weeks no chip helps nails be strong and healthy would recommend to family and friends
Lindsey A.
I love this nail polish. It is really pretty and I would recommend it to a friend any day
Jennifer M.
I love the convenience of a multi-purpose combination of a base and topcoat together, and I have been using this Revlon product, for what seems like forever.

The nylon bristles provide a smooth and easy application, and since I live in a dry climate, it only takes 60 seconds to dry.

As a base coat, this prevents nail color from staining my nails, as a top coats it delivers a smooth and shiny finish, and keeps the nail polish chipping down to a minimum amount.
Shemz T.
Cairo,heliopoles
Great_colors..very #soft.. Needs no time an #dries_quickly.. No need to wait too long to go out :D very easy to apply it..the best of the best nail polishes i have ever used..i usually buy it..i do really loved it alottttt..thank you Revlon <3 <3
Marjorie B.
The greatest thing about this nail polish to me is that it dries fast, I bought it on amazon and I was afraid cause I couldn't try it like I usually do on local stores, but it also stays longer than I was expecting! And I Would totally recommend anyone to use it, totally worth it.
Garima A.
Just wow!! Top speed top coat. After applying this coat your nails become more shiney and it helps to dry your nail paint very fast.