BY REVLON

New Revlon Top Speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Candice R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this quick drying nail polish from Revlon, it's nice and thin so you can make thin coats and it's perfect for moms on the go! I do NOT have time to sit around and wait for my nails to dry so I always use quick dry polish. I like the color selection they have (gold is my fave) and for the price I just don't think you can beat it.
Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color. These nail polishes last forever and go on so smoothly. Most nail polishes chip within the first week, but these somehow last longer. Somewhat expensive though
Sophia C.
 If you say OK but for me I could have a better pigment and could've showed up better on the nail  but overall it was OK  I would recommend and see if it would suit you
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Drys fast! Love this when you need a quick polish on the go! Great price and outstanding formula! I love using any Revlon nail products!
Lauren G.
Calhoun, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It dries quickly if you only need one coat. If you do two coats it seems to take forever to dry. It also chips same day after applying.
Rachel C.
Coeur d'Alene
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros: dries really fast and they have a wide variety of colors, glitters, top coats and base coats. Cons: chips really fast.
Alicja g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really like revlon nail polish..... i bought some of these products in poundland , the product is drying really slow. Its not easy to apply ...... they have really nice colours but the formula is not for me
Otaviana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a high quality product and very good, speak very well of it! It is one of my favorite brands, I recommend.
Alida P.
Salmo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this it was very pretty and had a great finish. Live the color and it pops out! Perfect for a night out
Becca F.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING PRODUCT! My go to for my last minute "I'm going out" nights! Always perfect and quick!