BY REVLON

Top Speed Nail Enamel Fast Dry Stormy 820 0.5 oz. Pack Of 2. New Revlon Top Speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power. Ingredients Ethyl Acetate Butyl Acetate Nitrocellulose Triphenyl Phosphate Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer Isopropyl Alcohol Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate Silica Dimethicone Dimethiconol PPG-2 Dimethicone Stearalkonium Bentonite Stearalkonium Hectorite Serica (Silk Powder) Ascorbyl Palmitate Tocopheryl Acetate Panthenol Hydrolyzed Keratin Emerald Diamond Powder Saccharomyces Titanium Ferment Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment Ruby Powder Garnet Powder Triacetin Citric Acid Malic Acid Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate Tribenzoin Propyl Acetate Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Alumina Benzophenone-1 Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Polyethylene Terephthalate Polybutylene Terephthalate. May Contain: Mica Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77491 77492 77499) Red 6 Lake (CI 15850) Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Red 30 Lake (CI 73360) Red 34 Lake (CI 15860) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) Carmine (CI 75470) Black 2 (CI 77266) Ultramarines (CI 77007) Guanine (CI 75170) Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Instructions Shake gently. Apply one coat. Warnings Flammable - keep away from heat or flame. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Raleigh
This is by far one of my favorite nail polish colors especially now with fall coming in. I bought mine at CVS and compared to other fast drying polishes this one actually works! It is easy to put on just have to be very exact when cleaning it up and clean it quickly.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Clark
i love this product. it is perfect for any occasion and leaves me feeling great. it is easy to apply and i bought it at my local store. it is priced at a great value and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Candi K.
Candi K.
I paint my nails and toe nails religiously! Like every week.. And I'm such a perfectionist about it. I love how the color shines and that it doesn't take more than a couple coats to make it look good!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love their fast dry polishes
They do dry quick and they are a really good product for the nails
Anna R.
Anna R.
Saint john
Love love love this polish! When it says drys fast they mean it I use this on my toes pretty much 99% of the time. Waiting 30 minutes for nail polish to dry just turns into a big mess. If your impatient like me go for this Revlon polish.
Paola M.
Paola M.
I like this products, is a little expensive where I live but it worth it every penny I pay for it, I use to use it like every day because I make my nails and then I pull off my nails just to make paint the nails again.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
When the item arrived I was a excited; however, this product disappointed me, but I don't know if buy it again.
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
There colours are good. Just a standard nail varnish if im honest. Nothing amazing about it. Just nail varnish.
Nagham A.
Nagham A.
I love this one so much i try it and i love this so much it dry and so cute 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍