BY REVLON

A built in top coat delivers a salon-smooth finish. Available in 32 cool colors that set in 60 seconds Revlon Top Speed `s patented formula delivers amazingly quick color, with a built-in topcoat that rises to the surface for a glossy, ultra smooth manicure- that sets in 60 seconds. The ColorPrecise brush ensures even, smooth, salon quality application every time. see more...

Kelly A.
NY
Drys really fast... My nail projects require a lil more time to play around with it when it's wet so quick dry is something I like to stay away from.. but I do love the colors it comes in!
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
This is a very pretty color nail polish and it dries fairly quickly. I purchased from Walmart and it costed more than I hoped it would but I ended up buying it anyway. I think I will end up repurchasing and maybe some of the other colors as well. I just wish they would knock off a dollar or two on it. But in all honesty it is pretty good and I do recommend it.
Kristina C.
Love this color! And it really does dry quick, so I don't have to wait for my nails to dry. Which is a big help because I have a 10 month old daughter that gets into everything and have no time to wait.
Maria B.
Love the fast drying nail polishes because it dry fast and helps me do more thing at ones. Really recommendo when you are in a rush. Pice point is affordable. Plis they are very easy to use the bruah moves along the nail very softly and gentle giving the perfect manicure.
Lindsey H.
Morristown, TN
This nail polish dries fast like its supposed to. I like this product and will buy it again.
Madi M.
I really enjoy Revlon products, I find that they are really reliable for nice nail polish that you don't need to apply 3 coats for to get the full colour. They are great on price for such a nice product compared to the other drugstore brands you can find.
Naiby H.
Alaska
Me gusta bastante este color para aplicarmelo en las uñas, fue un regalo de mi tia y lo he usado miles de veces, ya esta casi por acabarse pero es facil conseguirlo y a un muy buen precio
Ajennaé G.
This doesn't dry as fast to me as I would like. I expected way more as I am a big fan of this product m I believe I apply my coats too thick. It is easy to apply and use.
Arina R.
Blanchardstown
The colour is really pretty but it doesn't not dry quick . Pros ,pretty colors.  cons , goes on  streaky needs a couple of coats