BY REVLON

Top Speed Nail Enamel Fast Dry Candy 130 0.5 oz. Pack Of 2. New Revlon Top Speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power. Ingredients Ethyl Acetate Butyl Acetate Nitrocellulose Triphenyl Phosphate Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer Isopropyl Alcohol Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate Silica Dimethicone Dimethiconol PPG-2 Dimethicone Stearalkonium Bentonite Stearalkonium Hectorite Serica (Silk Powder) Ascorbyl Palmitate Tocopheryl Acetate Panthenol Hydrolyzed Keratin Emerald Diamond Powder Saccharomyces Titanium Ferment Saccharomyces Magnesium Ferment Ruby Powder Garnet Powder Triacetin Citric Acid Malic Acid Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate Tribenzoin Propyl Acetate Acetyl Tributyl Citrate Alumina Benzophenone-1 Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Polyethylene Terephthalate Polybutylene Terephthalate. May Contain: Mica Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77491 77492 77499) Red 6 Lake (CI 15850) Red 7 Lake (CI 15850) Red 30 Lake (CI 73360) Red 34 Lake (CI 15860) Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) Carmine (CI 75470) Black 2 (CI 77266) Ultramarines (CI 77007) Guanine (CI 75170) Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Instructions Shake gently. Apply one coat. Warnings Flammable - keep away from heat or flame. see more...

Karin S.
Jupiter, FL
I really like Revlon fast drying nail polish. I think the colors are pretty, and I often don't have time to do a full manicure and wait for it to set. I need to look professional, so this works really well in terms of keeping my nails looking neat. It doesn't chip easily and when it does repairs take no time at all.
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
Who has time to sit around and wait for polish to dry all day? Not this girl. And a speedy dry time also means you run less of a risk of messing up the great job you just did giving yourself that mani/pedi that everyone thinks someone does for you! Worth it!
Sierra M.
Radcliff, KY
I love how fast this polish dries. It makes it so easy to layer the color until I get that perfect shade. Finish with a clear coat and your good to go.
Salma P.
Doral, FL
Revelion is one of my favorite nail polish ! The duration is about 2 weeks, the cost is good and I recommend it. Is easy to apply!
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Good nail polish but not my go to since they tend to be not the cheapest. Nail polish doesn't really stay that well on me.
Arleana D.
I really like this nail painting is very cute, the color is very cute because it is a very subtle color and pastel, so I think that when I use it makes my nails look very delicate with elegance. In addition the presentation of the product is beautiful. That's why I love it.
Anela T.
I fell in love with this color. It even looks better when dried. It has a good formula, but you will need to apply two coats. It does chip easily, but with a topcoat, you can manage it all. The price is quite fine, and I would buy this nail enamel again.
Jazmín🔱 V.
Su calidad es muy buena al igual que la gama de colores en el mercado y accesibilidad ya que están aun muy bien precio
Daniela Z.
Es muy buena, ademas si se seca rapido y dura mas tiempo que pinturas normales!