Revlon Top Speed, Cloud, 0.5-Ounce uploaded by Darcy H.

BY REVLON

New Revlon Top Speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elissa M.
lasted months on my nails. definitely recommend . great variety of colors. buying it again soon. everyone should try this product z affordable & vert great amount of product. best nail polish. love it so much . no changes should be made. perfect for every occasion
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
Huge fan of revlon nail polish . Last a long time, clean application, beautiful colors and only need 2 coats max. Most nail polishes chip right away for me , this last about a week or so before it starts chipping , which is a win in my box !
Eri B.
I really like natural colors not only because I work in an office environment but also because light colors make your hands look so classy, so bright and young and timeless. Two coats and you are good to go, dries pretty fast too.
Melissa D.
Holts Summit
As far as topcoats go this one performs as well as more expensive ones. Using it helps me extend the wear on my nailpolish by a few days. For pedicures it makes them last until I'm ready to redo the color!
Brianna C.
Fredonia, NY
I like this clear coat very much. It's pretty long lasting, it didn't start to chip off until after 2 weeks. It is easy to apply
Taylor D.
I've had this nail polish but in a different color but it's very pretty & seems to dry quickly
Rocio V.
Punta Cana
The color is very nice, however I could't make this last so much on my nails as I had expected. My mani didn't last that whole much and cracked a little bit faster than anticipated which was a shame, but at least it lasted a few days looking good. Have the bottle still, will try again.
Maria K.
Doral, FL
These nail polishes are really good, there is a great variety of colors. They dry fast and the duration of the nail polish is good!
Anoushka P.
Revlon products are really smooth and easy to use,  are good on nails,  doesn't give them a yellow tinge,  pricey