BY REVLON #80 in Nail Polish

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So...2 Answers
  • I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & wai...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
Reviews (2079)
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Revlon's Top Speed Sugar Plum is a blue-based shimmery medium plum/burgundy polish. The shimmer that you seen in the bottle does not translate as well to the nail, although it is still slightly shimmery. It does dry quickly like the bottle says (1 minute between coats); however, this tends to lead to dragging and skipping it you're painting too slowly or don't have enough product on the brush. The formula is a little gloopy and I did get slight bubbles; however, I was able to achieve bottle color in two coats. I agree with the other poster who stated that this was of the same color family as OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry - the only difference being that MMotSF has a gold undertone which leads to muddiness. Sugar Plum has a silver undertone and wasn't muddy but just ended up being dull and lifeless on the nail. The finished mani was slightly dull (which I have found with other quick-dry enamels) so I'd advise a topcoat. However, even adding a topcoat doesn't do a whole lot for this color except shine it up "some." Wear time was very good at five days with Seche Vite and no chips. All in all, while the color is very pretty, it lacks depth and character and is overall just plain boring. Therefore, I would not buy it again.
Amber R.
I was unsure how I would feel about this color and how well it would show up, if at all, but it's actually very pretty and shows up quite nicely. You do have to use a few coats and use a pretty liberal application if you really want it to show up well, but it looks really great when applied this way. I always get compliments when I wear this color, it's especially perfect for professional settings where really bold or wild nail color isn't super appropriate. My only complaint is that it takes a bit longer to dry than some other polishes I've used, but I'd say the extra wait is well worth it. It wears pretty well, also. Not much need for touch-ups or re-application as long as you're not doing anything too crazy with your hands/nails.
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Who doesn’t love a white manicure for the summer months? I love this polish so much because you can easily get the look without waiting for hours for your polish to completely dry. The formula is so pigmented and needs just two swipes on the nail to get a nice, opaque look. When paired with the quick dry top coat, not only does this manicure dry fast, but it lasts longer than the usual mani/pedi!
Lisa L.
West Haven , CT
I was looking for a fast drying nail polish that would also have a double use. I love nail art of all kinds. I've recently got into nail stamping. Although I have no complaints about polishes made for nail stamping, Reading reviews on nail stamping reviewers also had luck with many drug store brands. The polish does need to be a fast drying formula and Revlon in black magic works flawlessly.
Sara L.
This nail polish comes in a bunch of colors and even some with glitter. I bought several colors because they said that they dry fast. Let me be honest I can't sit still after painting my nails ever! So I was shocked that this was dry in seconds and even deep down. Most shade only needed one coat so they were super deep colors. Defeinatley would recommend this to my friends!
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I don’t recommend this product. The color is kind of dull and it did not dry as fast as other products like the Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri® Nail Polish. You have to use a lot of layers for it to look good and then it is easily chipped. I do not recommend. The the dally Hansen product instead. It’s fantastic!
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
I was actually surprised by this brand. I only grabbed one to try it out. And they are amazing. I love the shape of the brushes and the smooth way in which the polish goes on my nails. The colors are very pretty and they’re not very expensive. They can’t be considered a splurge and that’s what they are for me but you need to treat yourself sometimes.
sats🦋✨🌹🍒 H.
Denver
The speed nail edition to Revlon’s polishes are amazing. I can paint my nails right before putting my shoes on and wait no more than 7 minutes approximately and throw my shoes on and be out the door. I even painted my nails in the car and they were dry when I got to my destination. Amazing!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
The bottle is the only good thing about this product . The smell is so strong that I was not able to use it more than once . It took forever to dry on my nails and I had to use about five coats before I even got a solid color on my nails. It chips really easy and the color is never smooth it streaks more than anything
Karrie I.
Piedmont
I boughta few like this at Dollar tree. The darker/ glittery colors were thin and needed multiple coats but still didn't look quite right. The lighter colors could be built up for opaque coverage but still chipped pretty easily. Still for $1 you can't really beat a name brand nail color.
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Taneisha h.
Does this last long on your nails?
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?