BY REVLON

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hah...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Other
I purchased these Revlon top speed nail polishes in the shades ‘jaded’ which is a minty green, ‘peachy’ which is peachy pink, and ‘celestial fx’ which is a glittery shade with halo shaped stars and moons included inside. These nail polishes are really fast drying and perfect shades to wear in the spring time
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Review for: Other
I found a double pack at the dollar tree last year. It had blue and silver in it. I thought for Revlon it would be a really good product because it's a brand everyone has heard of. I tried the blue one and it did dry relatively fast, faster than the other polishes I have, but it started chipping after 2 days and one shower even when I put a clear coat on tap. For the dollar I paid for it I got what it was worth. It chips very easily even when you put 2 clear coats on top.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
I have this color, and while it is really pretty it took forever to dry, and it started flaking the very next day. I am all for a fast dry nailpolish. I love the Sally Hansen brand. It lasts several days, even without a top coat. I have never had very good luck with Revlon top speed. It's not as advertised at all. Color is a pretty metallic flaked black with green.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Other
I was gifted this Polish a few years ago back in a Sparkly Blue Shade and a Red. In process of putting it on it became extremely goopy and bubbly not attractive! I only used one swipe and I always tap off excess on the edge from the brush before applying. I tried letting it dry and for a supposive Fast drying Nail Polish it took well over 10 minutes to dry. I even had a fan on my nails and everything. After they were finally dried they were patchy and bubbly. I took some Acetone to it instantly!
Kaylee C.
Review for: Metallic 860
It really does dry fast. I've bought it at Walmart and cvs. It is highly pigmented. The applicator makes it easy to brush on and even out. It is one of my favorite nail polishes that I've tried. I would recommend it to others.
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon top speed is my favorite nail polish. It dries insanely quick and leaves an opaque color on your nails. The polish itself seems to last a really long time without drying out, and as for the wear, it was pretty standard. Beauty staple product.
Jessica A.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This is awesome! Defiantly high speed nail polish. It sets in seconds and is tough. I love the color. It looks like it's got metallic properties, yet, it's not over the top.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon's Top Speed line of nail polishes are fantastic for around $2. I own at least 5 of these in various shades and they are all fantastic. My absolute favorite color (I've already gone through 3 bottles) is Lily, which is this beautiful blue-toned lavender. Cloud is super close to Lily, but more blue, almost periwinkle with a hint of lavender. For this particular color and most others, one coat is enough for the color to be opaque. Sheer cotton (it should be obvious by the name, but for some reason my scumbag brain was out of order at the time) is sheer though I expected it to appear opaque as it is in the bottle, but it's still great as a french manicure base color and also does build up into an opaque color with 2 or 3 more coats. The silver color, Metallic, is ridiculously amazing. It looks like poured liquid silver!! For the cream and metallic colors, I don't find a top coat necessary, but sometimes the pearl colors may appear a little streaky without top coat or I'll still put on a top coat if I want the polish to last longer. With all these great things said, there is one huge con: just as the polish dries quickly on your nails, it also dries quickly in the bottle. It gets pretty thick and goopy by the time you get toward the bottom of the bottle and the brush doesn't reach the bottom (seriously?), you'll need to tilt the bottle to get to the polish. But for the price, it's not going to kill your wallet to buy a new one. I highly recommend these!
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved how fastly this nail polish dried on my nails and the color was true to what was on the picture. I wished that it lasted a little longer but I still recommend this product.
Megan D.
White House , TN
Love this nail polish, it stays on for a while and is pretty good about not cracking! I got this at Walmart for around $5. I like it better than I do most nail polishes, and I like how fast it dries though I've noticed it's not as fast as most fast dry nail polishes.
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?
Scarlet C.
El secado es de verdad rapido? Que tal es el acabado?