23 colors available

BY REVLON #99 in Nail Polish

Revlon top speed quick dry nail enamel has a patented formula with a built-in top coat that rises to the surface to form a glossy, ultra smooth manicure with strengthening power.

• I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahah...5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is g...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Revlon's Top Speed line of nail polishes are fantastic for around $2. I own at least 5 of these in various shades and they are all fantastic. My absolute favorite color (I've already gone through 3 bottles) is Lily, which is this beautiful blue-toned lavender. Cloud is super close to Lily, but more blue, almost periwinkle with a hint of lavender. For this particular color and most others, one coat is enough for the color to be opaque. Sheer cotton (it should be obvious by the name, but for some reason my scumbag brain was out of order at the time) is sheer though I expected it to appear opaque as it is in the bottle, but it's still great as a french manicure base color and also does build up into an opaque color with 2 or 3 more coats. The silver color, Metallic, is ridiculously amazing. It looks like poured liquid silver!! For the cream and metallic colors, I don't find a top coat necessary, but sometimes the pearl colors may appear a little streaky without top coat or I'll still put on a top coat if I want the polish to last longer. With all these great things said, there is one huge con: just as the polish dries quickly on your nails, it also dries quickly in the bottle. It gets pretty thick and goopy by the time you get toward the bottom of the bottle and the brush doesn't reach the bottom (seriously?), you'll need to tilt the bottle to get to the polish. But for the price, it's not going to kill your wallet to buy a new one. I highly recommend these!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Review for: Poppy
I love those Revlon Top Speed Nail polishes. I jus lt do two coats in each nail and I am ready to go because I do not have to wait a lot of time in order to go to the restroom or anything else. Haha girls would understand me because every time we paint our nails at home, we need to use the restroom. I do not kno why does this happen. Well, I really recommend this nail polish because my nails dry faster when I use this nail polish.
Olamide G.
Olamide G.
I have the color ignite (400) and I love it! (See picture attached) It goes on thinly but not too thin that you can't tell what color its supposed to be. It drys quickly as long as you don't put on excess amount of coats (you wouldn't need to do that anyway). I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone questioning it. Remember that it will last as long as you put a good base/top coat to seal it in.
Rychelle A.
Rychelle A.
Las Vegas , NV
I've bought the revlon top speed nail polishes before. I love that you can get away with one coat and it will still look nice but for it being a top speed nail polish I found that it would dry fast but it would still have a little doughy wet feeling to it.. For it being a pricey nail polish I'd rather go with sinful color and have it dry the same amount of time and not have it chip.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
I have this color, and while it is really pretty it took forever to dry, and it started flaking the very next day. I am all for a fast dry nailpolish. I love the Sally Hansen brand. It lasts several days, even without a top coat. I have never had very good luck with Revlon top speed. It's not as advertised at all. Color is a pretty metallic flaked black with green.
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
Review for: Poppy
I wasn't super fond of this color on my nails but it was a perfect 'undie' color for this sheer red-chromey dark polish that I have. If you have any sheer jelly type polishes but want a more opaque look this is pretty great. I think I got this polish for under a dollar so I can't complain. Formula is great as always. Love the brush.
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
Review for: Guava 140
I love this color! It still chips like regular nail polish but it definitely lasts a few days. It also dries super fast which is huge for me! I actually keep this color in my car for whenever I need an emergency spruce up. Painted nails add polish (pun intended) to any look, and the quickness that this dries in is
Perfect.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Emerald 330
I really love this color. Goes great with my red hair and is a nice statement color for your nails. Not long wearing. Lasts for 2 to 4 days which is normal for most drug store nail polishes. If you like green it's worth a try but if you want something that will last for over a week look elsewhere.
Washington, MI
Love this nail polish SOOO much! It's super #cheap too. You really only need to put on one coat of this, the color is really pigmented. The brush is really helpful for applying the nail polish. It dries super fast. I definitely recommend this nail polish to friends and family! 💗
Washington, MI
Review for: Royal 730
I love this color! It's a really pretty shade of blue and is super classic! It's super fast to put on and dries quickly, just like it claims. I'm really happy with this product and will for sure buy more shades in the future. It met my expectations. I got mine at Walgreens. 😄
April G.
April G.
I'm not good at all with putting nail polish on & waiting hahaha Is this truly a speed fast drying polish? If so- how long does it typically stay on?
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite nail polish color of all time?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Did anyone else get a lot of bubbling from this?
Ariana H.
Ariana H.
Lima
I have been looking for a nail polish since july 2016. So this is good or no?
Scarlet C.
Scarlet C.
El secado es de verdad rapido? Que tal es el acabado?