BY REVLON #52 in Nail Tools

Paige ..
I have to be honest, I always used to be the type of person that thought that nail care was all the same, and all clippers were the same. I kept trying to buy stuff from the store and it seemed like the affordable options weren't going to work, but these were awesome! They are definitely worth their dollar and saved me a ton of money from buying the super expensive ones- these get my stamp of approval for sure!
Kelsey G.
Mantua, OH
Love this toenail clippers it's perfect. I love that it's so long. I feel like I have more control getting into the little spots that are around the nail. It's easy to use on my kids too. Love it.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
These nail clippers are a great tool to add to your nail collection, i bought mine at rite aid for a great price. I use these all the time especially when giveing myself a mani and pedicure. I like the quality of these and i would recommend these to anyone:)
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Extra heavy duty clippers for even the thickest nails. Very easy to use. Like the fact that these clippers lock at the bottom of the handle to keep the sharp edges from cutting little fingers, and adult fingers for that matter! Would highly recommend.
Bailey D.
This works great in getting out those stubborn in-grown toenails. Plus it also works great in trimming up your nails and getting rid of cuticles if you are planning to paint them.
Jodi S.
Vassar, MI
I love them! I have used them for years now. I use them on my finger nails too. I can't even work the traditional finger nail clippers. They last forever, and there real strong. I will keep using them!
Amanda S.
Pecatonica, IL
This works really well for clipping jagged edges off of toenails. I usually use it for fixing ingrown toenails. The pointed tip works really well for getting in to those tight spaces.
Jordan H.
I actually just bought these. The price was great. They worked amazing and get the job done. Very cheap and great value. I use them about every other few days.
Jéssica M.
Silver Spring, MD
Great product does not lose the thread very good meets all expectations I know this product I have used for a long time and I like it very much
crystal p.
Shannon, MS
Loved these clippers!!! Better than ordinary clippers for
Those tight places!!! If you ever get a chance to use these please do!!!!