BY REVLON

Sheryl R.
Plantation
I have used and had this item for well over 5 years now. It's still works as well as the day i bought it. I would recommend it without a doubt
Diana L.
Boca del río, Veracruz
ES UN  PRODUCTO QUE ES DE CALIDAD BUENA, PERO SUELEN SER EN OCASIONES PRECIOS ELEVADOS ES UN SIMPLE PRODUCTO
Maria G.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Excelente herramienta para el cuidado de nuestras uñas, toda mujer debería tener uno ya que nos ayuda a mantener un buen corte.
Carla B.
Summersville
Purchased at: Walmart
They are sharp at first. it didn't take long before they got dull and stated to get rust on them. Will have to buy new ones soon.
Sarah G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very precise and has a great, sharp edge. Although, it did get a hit stuck in place sometimes, so it was hard to re-open after using sometimes. Besides that fact, I would definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie P.
magnolia
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these clippers they cut nice and well would definitely buy more I like them a lot their some of the best ones I own
Sylvia A.
Killeen
Great product would recommend to all people. Very happy with the sharpness of the clippers worked easily
Miriam S.
Cuernavaca morelos
Its a tool that has a really good grip, and is dharp enough to get through The nail, withput you having to do it severall times. Its a go to for me!!!!
daniela c.
Purchased at: Walmart
Revlon is my favorite brand and I use every thing from these brand. Nail clippers and cuticle cutter too.👍
patricia c.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used these while I was working at the nursing home. The residents typically have nails that have significant damage to them. This product fits perfectly in my tiny hands, allowing me to be able to cut the nails safely and effectively.