BY REVLON

Yesenia G.
California
I love this product so much!! It works amazing! I highly recommend getting this product! Everyone loves it
Tiffany C.
Mobile
These clip well and are sharp for a smooth clip. I prefer these over some of the other clippers i have used
Danya D.
Corp Christi, TX
Great cutters have used revlon as long as I can remember! I’ve never had an issue with them they work great
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Can't go wrong with nail clippers. These work just fine and make my nails have a nice and rounded tip.
Eunice C.
Glendora
I really love these nipper real easy to use to clean up the cuticles and to get into those tiny place
Aubrey C.
Rogers, AR
These clip my toenails so nicely. It is easy because of the shape and clips them smooth every time.
Christine N.
Bessemer, AL
This is great for working on ingrown toenails. I keep at least two of these in stock at all times
Linka R.
new york
I love this toenail clips!!! No matter what brand of nail clippers I buy I get back to it
silvia r.
Silver Spring, MD
It works awesome on my nails that are in my foot and hand and it’s a cheap for its work
Sylvia A.
Killeen
Great product would recommend to all people. Very happy with the sharpness of the clippers worked easily