BY REVLON #3 in Nail Clippers

FOR TRIMMED AND TIDY TOES
Keep toenails trim and tidy with our Toenail Clip. Curved blades follow toenail shape for easy trimming and a natural look. Easy to use with either hand, includes foldaway file to shape and smooth edges and clean under nails.

• Contoured handles are comfortable to hold with excellent control
• Curved blades for safe and natural trimming
• Lever-action for easy use with either hand

Jayme S.
Gettysburg
I love these nail clippers a lot. They fit very nicely in my hand and have an easy grip. They cut nails very well and I use them every time I want to trim my toe nails. These clippers are very affordable and can be found at most drugstores and places like Walmart and target, which is something I also like about them. I would recommend these to a friend and I would buy them again.
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
I got this toe nail clippers at target a few months ago and so far it works great! I did have to repurchase the clippers because the one I had for a few months broke, but it was definitely worth the repurchase to replace it because I’ve used many different clippers and many were more expensive or higher end and I didn’t think they worked as well.
Dani F.
Chicago
I generally go for larger toenail clippers even for my fingernails. My nails tend to be thick and they rip when I use weak or small clippers. I feel like the strength of the clippers is better than smaller fingernail clippers. These clippers are strong and easy to use. They don’t slip and they don’t rip my nails. I like them!
Stacie C.
Hemet
I bought my clippers at Walgreens. They were a decent price. They worked good for about a year. After that they didn't clip my nails as good. It still left the nail hanging on. But they did there job for the year I had them. I like the file attached on good for cleaning out my nail. Over all about a 4.
Senajda D.
Grimes, IA
Inuse these clippers for my toes and hands lol. They are super dity and sharp for trimming. Easy to use and don’t get stuck like some tend to do. I use them
multiple times a week not just on my self but my kids and my husband uses them too. Have had them for years now and no rust and still work good as new.
Janine P.
Great toenail clipper. My toenails tend to grow very fast and are white hard to clip. I have had some clippers actually break... this one has held up very well! Easy to use and looks quite nice too! I told my husband how well it worked for my stubborn toenails and now he's hooked on it too.
Fabiola C.
These nail clippers are very nice, depending on wether you’re doing a mani or pedi then you would use different sizes. I do wish they were a little sturdier because they do wear out after a while, when I try to cut my toe nails they sometimes don’t cut. Other than that I love them!
Sabrina L.
Stuart
They are very sturdy and easy to hold onto. I have had this set for a very long time. So I would highly recommend due to the fact that they are still working. Strong enough to do my toe nails! Or gentle enough to do my children’s nails too. I would recommend these
Sarah C.
Not sure why it’s only labels as toe nails lol! But, I’ve been using this pair of clippers for years. They’re a great strong pair and always get the job done. I’ve purchased a couple pairs, from Target, CVS, Ulta. I’m definitely going to keep buying this pair
Shakira S.
It works like no other nail clippers but I think a little better then some others cause some of them leave a little folded let Of the nail and I dislike that I rather stick to this one other then the other ones I’ve always bought this nail clippers

back