Revlon Timeliner Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by Karla Z.

BY REVLON

Real Red see more...

Revlon Timeliner Lip Liner Pencil
  • "Love love love the color of this lip liner. They are so creamy and glide on so well. We're good for a drug store product " in 6 reviews
Sara T.
Provo
Found the greatest lipliner color for my skin and don’t need to look for anything different. This is a Consistently good product, and lasts for ages since it’s not an everyday use for me
Kayla M.
I love the way it feels on my lips! Paired with the right stain and plumper, it definitely gives me more confidence as my upper lip is almost non existing so I do my best to use this product paired with the others to give myself a fuller upper lip that still looks natural.
Crystal W.
Hayes
Review for: Lips 0.04 oz; 1.1 g more...
I really like this product. It goes on smoothly without smudging. The colors are amazing. It is really easy to sharpen the pencil it sharpens smoothly so you dont waste the product trying to sharpen it 3 times before you can get it right. It may not be a high end lip liner but you do get high end results.
Maria C.
Houston
It was awesome and it won't smudge and the color will go on evenly without patches ,it was long lasting compared with other lip products  and it was my first time using it it was super easy to apply and I would totally but it again more then once any time
Abby C.
Towanda
Review for: Lips 0.04 oz; 1.1 g more...
Great lip liner for an affordable price! Nice simple packaging! Wore it for homecoming and it stayed on all night. Very user friendly and will last for a long time. Would definitely purchase again when mine runs out.
Christina h.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love lip liner so i bought a few of these, they all last pretty long and they dont smudge much at all...i dont need to go over my lips to many time because its very pigmented
Jodi F.
Danbury
Purchased at: Walgreens
To be honest I'm not sure which Revlon liner I've used before but I definitely use one before and so I'm not too sure what to say about it, all I know is I use what ever to line my lips because I only wear lip gloss.
Jennifer C.
Revlon Timeliner, it works great on my small mouth because I have tiny lips I need a lot of definition and this gives it to me. I haven't been able to find anything to give that to me until now. Revlon time liner has been the answer. With that fine line tip it enables me to really line my lips perfectly so that I am able to really get in there and Define and Design my lips just exactly the way I want them to look I can give them depth in definition when and where I want and when you add the Revlon Mets or gloss on top then we really have the perfect lips. I hope this helps you in your decisions when you are shopping for a lip liner or any type of lip products have a great day
Vanessa R.
College Point, NY
This lipliner is my favorite. I love the color. I love the way it applies so smoothly and not drying to the lips. This color goes with all types of neutral lip colors.
Cindy L.
Glenshaw, PA
The color was a perfect match to my Urban Decay lipstick. The lip liner glides on smoothly and effortlessly. I was able to define the shape of my lips and even give myself the appearance of a larger lip without it looking fake. I will definitely purchase again!
Mia b.
BURSA
can you wear the natural lipliner colour with a bright pink lipstick?
Catherine S.
What other shades do y'all have???

Amazon