REVLON Timeliner for Eyes Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by Laiba K.REVLON Timeliner for Eyes Eye Liner Pencil uploaded by sandi t.

BY REVLON

Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I only use pencil liners on my bottom lash line and on my tight line on the top. I usually have issues with the product smudging or fading, but even after an all day wear with this product it stayed in place and just as black as it was when I first put it on. Its in my top 5 drug store liners for sure and its super nice to find drug store products that are just as good as high end when you are on a budget or even if your not. WE all like to save money and this is a money saver for sure.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
Have always used revlon eyeliner love it very inexpensive they have always improved that products. Easy to use when it says water proof it really is have cried and sweat and it never smudged. Recommend it to all my family and friends they use it and love it.
Shena S.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! I only wear it on the inside of my eye and I have found that it doesn't wear off like most. Very easy to use and it isn't all that expensive either. I have blue eyes so I tend to get black eyeliner to make my eyes pop and it does! Definitely buying it again!
Janice G.
Having a teenage daughter, we have sampled many brands of eye liner. While looking around the store, we stumbled upon the Revlon Timeliner eye pencil & we love it! It goes on smooth, and stays on throughout the day. I will purchase this again in the future, for sure!
Karalee B.
Buckeye, AZ
I enjoy revlon eyeliner because I feel like eyeliner is not something you need to spend a lot of money on. A drugstore eyeliner can be just as good as a name brand eyeliner. Pencil eyeliners are great because you can keep them sharp and they are blendable if you need a smokey eye look but will stay in place if you need a stark solid look.
Ivonne C.
As a consumer I am always looking to try products that work well. I have used eyeliners for much of my life and finding the right product that lasts through the day, does not smear, and is easy to apply is a major plus. Revlon timeliner for eyes has lived up to my expectations and I have been very pleased thus far.
Irma R.

I am delighted with this eye pencil, he looks super sensational and makes the eyes look super nice. I recommend it, this is the first that I use and fascinates me. Buy it again when it's over.

The price is great.
Beth C.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this eye liner. It glides on smoothly and lasts all day. I love that it is easy to sharpen and does not waste the product trying to get a sharp point. Blends great as well!
Maria D.
Arlington, TX
One of my main things with eyeliner is that it has to last. After trying lots pf different brands I feel like this one really goes a long time. Put my make up in the morning and I can still see the eyeliner later on when I check my make up. Can't go wrong with this one!!!
Cynthia N.
Allen, TX
This eyeliner glides on so smooth it's unbelievable! One of the better eyeliners out there which definitely makes it my go to eyeliner. I have brown eyes and just use plain black. I will continue to buy this product and would recommend to anyone who likes crayon eyeliners!
Rocio V.
Deer Park, TX
Does it stay ? how dark does it show?
Kelly T.
Big Bend, WI
How do I buy this product?