Revlon Timeliner Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Laiba K.Revlon Timeliner Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by sandi t.

BY REVLON

Revlon Timeliner Eyeliner Pencil
  • "I love this one ! really i love all eyeliners from revlon ! very smooth and thick formula i have mine for more than 2 years and it stil the same quality i love the darknes of black like Carbon wich is the most important for the eyeliner to be dark ! and it last long time, i love and recommend 100% đź‘Ś" in 10 reviews
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I only use pencil liners on my bottom lash line and on my tight line on the top. I usually have issues with the product smudging or fading, but even after an all day wear with this product it stayed in place and just as black as it was when I first put it on. Its in my top 5 drug store liners for sure and its super nice to find drug store products that are just as good as high end when you are on a budget or even if your not. WE all like to save money and this is a money saver for sure.
Rachel C.
Morganton , NC
Have always used revlon eyeliner love it very inexpensive they have always improved that products. Easy to use when it says water proof it really is have cried and sweat and it never smudged. Recommend it to all my family and friends they use it and love it.
Shena S.
Arcadia , CA
I love this eyeliner! I only wear it on the inside of my eye and I have found that it doesn't wear off like most. Very easy to use and it isn't all that expensive either. I have blue eyes so I tend to get black eyeliner to make my eyes pop and it does! Definitely buying it again!
Janice G.
Having a teenage daughter, we have sampled many brands of eye liner. While looking around the store, we stumbled upon the Revlon Timeliner eye pencil & we love it! It goes on smooth, and stays on throughout the day. I will purchase this again in the future, for sure!
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I live and die by the revlon color stay liquid eyeliner pen. I have purchased so many of these, my only complaint is that the tip of the pen takes a while to wear down and become flexible as i feel it works better that way, and it is not as pigmented as id liek
Karalee B.
Buckeye, AZ
I enjoy revlon eyeliner because I feel like eyeliner is not something you need to spend a lot of money on. A drugstore eyeliner can be just as good as a name brand eyeliner. Pencil eyeliners are great because you can keep them sharp and they are blendable if you need a smokey eye look but will stay in place if you need a stark solid look.
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
The skin around my eyes can be pretty sensitive and some eyeliners can irritate my skin. This isn't the case with this product which is really nice. I love the color and I trust the brand. Definitely worth the money spent.
Ivonne C.
As a consumer I am always looking to try products that work well. I have used eyeliners for much of my life and finding the right product that lasts through the day, does not smear, and is easy to apply is a major plus. Revlon timeliner for eyes has lived up to my expectations and I have been very pleased thus far.
Irma R.

I am delighted with this eye pencil, he looks super sensational and makes the eyes look super nice. I recommend it, this is the first that I use and fascinates me. Buy it again when it's over.

The price is great.
Beth C.
Fort Mill, SC
Love this eye liner. It glides on smoothly and lasts all day. I love that it is easy to sharpen and does not waste the product trying to get a sharp point. Blends great as well!
Kelly T.
Big Bend, WI
how can I buy revlon Timeliner for eyes Eyeliner teakwood .04oz?
Rocio V.
Deer Park, TX
Does it stay ? how dark does it show?
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Kelly T.
Big Bend, WI
How do I buy this product?