BY REVLON

Enjoy looking your best before a night out? Then give our revlon timeless beauty lighted mirror a try. . â . This mirror provides soft, warm illumination for makeup application, eyebrow shaping and other facial tasks. It features two sides with a 1xâ and 5x magnification, so even the smallest detail is visible. Its elegant bronze finish compliments any decor in your home. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alia S.
Omaha, NE
This is my best friend. I can see all the flaws an focus on them to correct. It is not v heavy so very handy. love the smoothness and non-blurry corners. I would recommend this for all the makeup lovers. It is a good value product. and mostly available
Lizzy S.
Rockford
i LOVE the mirror with lights because it's small and potable if need be. i've been looking into a new one just because i've had this for so long and i can't find anything else i seem to like more than this one right here.
karissa b.
I loved this mirror! It helped me be able to do my makeup so much better. The lights around the mirror help me see what I'm doing while applying my makeup! Love it!
member-4a36b
This mirror is great. I love the adjustable light brightness and is great for precision tasks such as eyeliner or eyebrows. The price was reasonable. Just wish the actual mirror itself was a bit bigger
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Love this mirror. It makes me look flawless. It really makes it to where you can see everything on your face!
Tamara J.
Gainesville, FL
I use this thing for every single makeup application, & it's awesome!! It supplies just enough lighting
Ana F.
Minden, NV
Realmente é meu sonhoooo de consumo. Acho que para ser mais perfeita só se desse para fixar na parede também!