BY REVLON #8 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Our perfectly aligned, ultra-precise slant tips allow for high precision tweezing, grabbing hairs with ease. Perfectly aligned tips and perfect handle tension allows for superior control. No makeup bag is complete without it.

• Perfectly aligned slant tips for high precision tweezing.
• Stainless Steel
• Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

Revlon The Designer Collection Slanted Tweezers
  • "These are my all time favorite tweezers. I have used so many ones that were okay and these are great. They have lasted me for at least a year. These work so well and they can pull out multiple hairs at a time or just one. I like how they are slanted on top. " in 157 reviews
  • "I also use them to apply my fake eyelashes and thry work really well for that too." in 1 review
  • "they are designed nice and they seem to work very nice And they are affordable" in 1 review
Regan H.
I love these tweezers and they do a good job gripping the bigger hairs when I am tweezing. My only complaints are that they are more rounded on the edges so sometimes it is more difficult to grip the smaller hairs, and also the lack of traction on the tweezers themselves can make them hard to hold at times. But they are great tweezers and the price is great for what you get.
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
They get the job done. I got lazy and starting tweezing my brows instead of threading like I used to, and I forgot how much it hurt! Lol. These tweezers do work good though. They take the hairs out from as close to the root as possible, I don’t usually have stragglers or broken hairs that are cut in half while trying to take it out. They work for precise plucking too!
Bella M.
corpus christi
I’ve had these tweezers for years and I can’t say how much I love them. They easily grab and pluck hair, I’ve never had an issue with them. I personally feel like they’re extremely comparable to tweezerman tweezers while being around half the price. If you need a new pair of tweezers but don’t want to spend a lot of money, I would definitely recommend trying these.
Jackie J.
I have had these tweezers since they were given to me as a gift when I had my second son (4 years ago!) they are still sharp and in line and will get every single hair. I haven’t found a pair i like as much especially for the price. They are my favorite tweezers and I am very protective of them. Doesn’t hurt that they are pretty as well!
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
GREAT TWEEZERMAN ALTERNATIVE! And waaaaay less expensive! I own quite a few different types and brands of tweezers because I feel like I can never find them when I need them and I buy different styles for different uses. But these Revlon tweezers are SO good for plucking those wild eyebrow hairs! You can get really close and the tips aren't too sharp that they cut the hair. My only complaint would be that mine seemed to dull out quicker than my Tweezerman's. I also don't do any special care, I just toss them in my toiletry bag or in my beauty drawer at home, which could be why they dulled out. Still, I find these to be a great buy for quality and price point!
Dani T.
Overland Park, KS
I only get tweezers at the drug store, because I lose them soooo often, and these ones are by far the best. The angle is super sharp, and they grip onto hairs so easily so you can get the perfect shape and be very precise. I don’t see the need to buy any other tweezers when these are so good at such a great price.
Lilly w.
Revlon The Designer Collection Slanted Tweezers. Personally, I like to tweeze and shape my own eyebrows rather than get them waxed or threaded. These tweezers are so affordable and work so well! Often times I struggle to find tweezers that: are "sharp" enough to really grip those stubborn hairs, stay "sharp" for a long period of time of constant use, and sit well in my hand whenever I use them.
These tweezers do all of the above! I've gone ahead and bought 3 pairs to last me a long time, I recommend this product to those of you who are looking to shape your own eyebrows or just simply clean them up!
Shasha S.
Gabby F.
Louisville
This tweeter can pluck! It gets every little hair. I know some get dull after a while and can’t pinch or work well, but I’ve had this tweezer for a considerable amount of time - a couple of years - and it still gets every hair. It hasn’t even rusted even though it’s gotten wet before!
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
One of the better Revlon tweezers. The design of this one allows precision and it does pull out the hair without having to make multiple attempts. Beware though that tip is SHARP in comparison to your run of the mill tradional tweezer but it does a better job too! I would recommend.