Revlon The Designer Collection Slanted Tweezers

$6.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Our perfectly aligned, ultra-precise slant tips allow for high precision tweezing, grabbing hairs with ease. Perfectly aligned tips and perfect handle tension allows for superior control. No makeup bag is complete without it.

• Perfectly aligned slant tips for high precision tweezing.
• Stainless Steel
• Revlon Guaranteed for Life™

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon The Designer Collection Slanted Tweezers!
Product Highlights
...can pull out multiple hairs at a time or just one. I like how they are slanted on top. in 157 reviews
they are designed nice and they seem to work very nice And they are affordablein 1 review
I also use them to apply my fake eyelashes and thry work really well for that too.in 1 review
2 months agoSeven Valleys, PA
What can I really say about tweezers...a lot actually! I exclusively tweeze my brows. I'm very happy with my brow shape but I tweeze the crazy hairs that wander outside of my preferred lines! I always grab one of these to throw in a new mom gift bag for my friends because of the easy and virtually painlessness the comfort of usong them are.
2 days agoThomasville
I like these tweezers because they are really simple tweezers and their really easy to just get a little hair that pops up. Their really easy to just put in your purse and use whenever you need to. I would buy these again.
a month ago
Excellent tweezers. Great pressure, super accurate, sharp tips but not so sharp that you just cut the hairs. Good pressure on the form of the tweezers. And the design looks cool! Honestly, what's not to like? Also, I've owned these tweezers for several years now and I've never had to sharpen them!
a month agoCrest Hill, IL
I haven't tried many other brands but I love my Revlon tweezers. I have two of them. One for traveling and one for home. I've never tried a higher end brand of tweezers but I've never felt the need to, these have always worked great for me!
4 months ago
These are and always will be my absolute favorite tweezer! They are made very sturdy, and quality. They are not so sharp that they are going to cut you, however they really grab each hair every time. I've had the pair I'm currently using for 3 years. They are a must!! I love them!!!!!!
2 months agoE Brunswick, NJ
These tweezers really get the super small hairs that are hard to see! Totally random but I used them to pull out the smallest splinter ever. It is really precise and I love the design of these!
2 months agoAlpena, MI
These are the tweezers that live in my medicine cabinet and get a regular workout plucking chin and lip hairs. They are great for the longer thicker hairs, but also do a good job on the fine hairs.
4 months ago
I love slanted tweezers! These last pretty long and I highly recommend them! I usually go with whatever is available in the store and one day it happened to be these and I was pleased!
a month ago
Found these tweezers very easy to use and made plucking my eyebrows a lot easier. I find myself using these a few times a week and love the color as they are always easy to find.
2 months ago
Great and precise tweezers from revlon. I’ve had my pair forever and they are not dull. I recommend this for anyone and I would buy it again or as a beauty gift for someone